• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Heroin overdose?

DirtMonger

Greenlighter
So I have over dosed on heroin multiple times and never had an experience like this, I took a very very large shot after a large shot of meth and right after I injected it all I knew something was wrong I started fainting and blacking our and hallucinating very bad and running around the room thinking I was in a different place I was talking to no one and kept falling down and going unconscious only to wake up talking to George Clooney. Was I close to dying? I did more and more meth and I was still nodding out and falling out so I took a very large shot of meth and said well if I don’t wake up it’s my fault.( I was in the mountains at a friends cabin and had no cell service and was about 20 miles from the nearest town so I figured if I died I die I couldn’t do anything about it I slept for around 26 hours and woke up today and still have blurry vision and whatnot, should I go to the er now that I’m in town??

Tricky question. What are your other symptoms? What do your pupils look like? How do your lungs feel?

Ultimately, if you feel unwell the answer is yes. Though i'm frankly not sure what they can do for you at this stage, none of us here can make that judgement call for you unfortunately.

Jesus, 5 years ago that would have been my kind of party!

Go to the ER. Better safe than sorry. 26 hours later, your vision should not be seriously affected.

Yeah so I had to dose again because I was getting dope sick ended up in the ER again oh lord the doctor literally told me I’m an idiot hahahahaha I’ve been there like 3 times I. The past month on the verge of death. I think my times near so I signed up for a year long inpatient rehab. I don’t get to go till next month so I obtained 12 narcan and have been pretty much unconscious the entire time lol if you live in Spokane Washington and ate at tomato street last night at 8 and seen a young man face planted into the table with his family casually eating dinner that was me haha

nah you're an idiot if your name is Zonxx and you stay up 9 days smoking crack and taking amps, and blackout for 4 days only to wake up on your bedroom floor in a sea of opened amp & morphine caps

nah you're an idiot if your name is Zonxx and you stay up 9 days smoking crack and taking amps, and blackout for 4 days only to wake up on your bedroom floor in a sea of opened amp & morphine caps
And I thought my two day black out from too much alcohol was bad... 😒