• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Heroin on tramadol

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
Hey guys i would Like to hear your toughts on smoking heroin while on tramadol...
My question is if its posible that tramadol can be used for stronger high ? Also if there might be some dangers or counterproductivnes ...

Yesterday i Got at m8s House and he have me 8 Tiny tramadols (37.5 tram, 325mg paracetamol) so i nomed them instantly. 2 Hours later dude with h came in the House (i didnt do heroin for over a year) and gave us 0.3g on scale, then m8 and me smoked it through the night and Both "passed" out while noding (we also smoked alot of weed).
Im amazed that i Got so high from so little h , thats why i ask this

Yes, tramadol will potentiate heroin.

But once you fuck with heroin, it's hard to get any good effects back from the tramadol. That's my experience.

I used strictly tramadol for a good 6 or 7 years before I got into heroin. And I loved tramadol. But once I started doing heroin, tramadol became more of a maintenance drug & a lot of that magic disappeared.

But yes, having both in your system will make it stronger but potentially more dangerous too.

I've never had heroin but I'd throw the Tramadol in the bin 😊 I loathe that stuff. It either makes me sick or does nothing.

Ime heroin will completely overpower the tram except for the stuff you don't want like respiratory depression etc. Save the tram 4 when u sick
This. Heroin will displace the tramadol (and/or its metabolite O-desmethyltramadol) from your precious little mu opioid receptors. Depending on dosage there might still be potentiation though.