Heroin/Methadone remain in the blood?

Diazecam

Greenlighter
Hi, I cold turkeyed 114mg of liquid methadone, last Thursday 12/15/16. I grabbed some fentanyl, OC-8O’s, and some klonopin. By day 4 of this methadetox, things were pretty rough. I ended picking up some heroin on the 18th, used 2 grams in 3 days. I saw my Dr. on the 19th and she wants me to get blood work done to check the blood circulation/arterial ultrasound in my legs-I have leg ulcers that the DR. says are rare for someone who is 27 and its most common in the elderly and then she asked if I used heroin and I said no, never. Apparently leg ulcers are common amongst young heroin users. All that to say this.. How long should I wait before getting my blood work done, so that all opiates are out of my system. I am 27, 135lb 5’10” with a wicked high metabolism. My last use of heroin was on 12/20/2016. And I was on methadone for 3 1/2 mos.-L/U 12/14/2016. Thanks i appreciate the views and any comments or advice presented.

My advice to you is to tell your doctor the truth. How is she going to treat you if she does not know everything pertinent to your case? Are you worried about not being treated fairly?

Just curious, how long were on the methadone and how hard was it to quit? I want to quit tomorrow. Just did my last bags of H. I signed up for methadone program and am on Day#4 with the dose increased from 30-50Mg. I have had to supplement this with H since my habit is about 10 bags a day. After finally finding a medical detox center, they told me I couldn't do it because of methadone! I found another one (run by same company but different hospital) and I am hoping I can get in there if need it. I see my kicking going three ways 1) cold turkey with supplies of xanax and ativan (no opiods) 2) continuing to take methadone but asking them for 7-day detox dosage that they give to clients that can't pay (not 100% sure the nurse will do this but I am going to beg if I go that route--kind of depends on how you answer the question about methadone addiction 3) 3-day hospital detox MMT does not fit my lifestyle so I can't continue there. Should I just run while I have the chance or, would it be good to use in detoxing process?