• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin in E-Cigs

Gaz_hmmmm

Bluelighter
Does anyone know if Heroin base / #3 is soluble in either propylene glycol (PG) and/or glycerol (GLY) or if the the salts Heroin citrate or Heroin ascorbate would be better?

Also if they are soluble does anyone know how much roughly would be soluble in 1ml of PG and 1ml of GLY?

I’m guessing an adjustable e-cig where I can change the ohms up and down, to control how much is vaporised, would obviously be the best idea.

Has anyone got any experience or know anything about this?

I’d previously looked to see if diamorphine base or salts were soluble in PG but I couldn’t find any info regarding it.

Hopefully someone can help.

I tried googling and didn't see shit, but here's an older thread about it:

Absolutely 1g to 5-ml of glycerin after diluted in 1ml of H20. Double cook over low heat. Must have good mod to reach 220°. best off using with dry herb vape.

instead of doing all that, you can get a greedy tank and just use it to vape your H, it works really great, and makes it very easy, just google, atmos greedy tank, they are about 40 bucks, They are usually sold in vape stores as well, you can also try the sai, or the DT 3.5, they are all the same thing basically, it is made for vaping concentrates and is just perfect to use, it is possible to turn it into juice, but it is not very effective, and it just is as likely to make a mess, this way you are only using your product and it is much easier to consume.