• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Heroin hydrocodone conversion

Benzotrendo510

Greenlighter
Hello all, been reading blue light for about 8 years but this will be my first posting. I recently found success fully withdrawing from fentanyl & heroin, it’s been about a month now. I was wondering how fast tolerance reset occurs, & to what extent ( can tolerance fully reset). I’ve been contemplating using only pharmaceuticals again, namely hydrocodone since I refuse to binge high doses of acetaminophen (Tylenol), & was trying to get an idea of others knowledge or experience with dosing hydrocodone after hard opiate abuse. Average black tar heroin dose of about a half gram a day for moderate nods, what’s your opinion on converting that to a hydrocodone dose ( with a month tolerance break)?
Thanks for any input, & stay safe all. 🖤🖤

I’d suggest codiene or Morphine tbh. Hydro is sedating but you’ve beat this once bro try not to go back btw. Your avi is fire
Hello all, been reading blue light for about 8 years but this will be my first posting. I recently found success fully withdrawing from fentanyl & heroin, it’s been about a month now. I was wondering how fast tolerance reset occurs, & to what extent ( can tolerance fully reset). I’ve been contemplating using only pharmaceuticals again, namely hydrocodone since I refuse to binge high doses of acetaminophen (Tylenol), & was trying to get an idea of others knowledge or experience with dosing hydrocodone after hard opiate abuse. Average black tar heroin dose of about a half gram a day for moderate nods, what’s your opinion on converting that to a hydrocodone dose ( with a month tolerance break)?

Cold water extraction removes Tylenol from hydrocodone and is very simple. And longest break I ever had was 6 months from opiates besides now ive been clean opiates specifically for almost 6 months now and dont exactly plan on going back, but my tolerance didnt go down much in 6 months when I started using again after that break. Now ive noticed I'm pretty tolerant to drugs physically and I'm going to assume were all unique and affected somewhat differently than others in most cases so i can't tell you your tolerance has subsided.

I’d suggest codiene or Morphine tbh. Hydro is sedating but you’ve beat this once bro try not to go back btw. Your avi is fire
I can only get hydros in my area rn sadly, that or overpay for codiene syrup, as my usual counterfeit m30s or bth is basically out of the question of substances to abuse. I’d love some oxy though 🙃

thanks for your input

Cold water extraction is your best bet.
I can only get hydros in my area rn sadly, that or overpay for codiene syrup, as my usual counterfeit m30s or bth is basically out of the question of substances to abuse. I’d love some oxy though 🙃

thanks for your input

Cold water extraction removes Tylenol from hydrocodone and is very simple. And longest break I ever had was 6 months from opiates besides now ive been clean opiates specifically for almost 6 months now and dont exactly plan on going back, but my tolerance didnt go down much in 6 months when I started using again after that break. Now ive noticed I'm pretty tolerant to drugs physically and I'm going to assume were all unique and affected somewhat differently than others in most cases so i can't tell you your tolerance has subsided.
Yea I totally disregarded CWEs, I never enjoyed drinking bitter water & found the whole process tedious. But as I now will most likely have to dose around 80-120mgs a CWE would be most beneficial. I’m sure my liver would prefer to avoid a 2,400-3,800mg acetaminophen dose. Very strange a 6 month tolerance break without it lowering. One time I took a 2 week break & noted significant tolerance change( wasn’t able to nod off half g, then nodded from 0.3 g) . But as you said it definitely varies person to person. I’ve noticed the same effect when taking breaks from weed, alcohol, & benzos( significant tolerance change in a matter of weeks) so maybe that shows that I’m not the type of person who’s physically tolerant to drugs.

ty for your input, very intriguing 👍🏼

Always brother just be safe please!
Yea I totally disregarded CWEs, I never enjoyed drinking bitter water & found the whole process tedious. But as I now will most likely have to dose around 80-120mgs a CWE would be most beneficial. I’m sure my liver would prefer to avoid a 2,400-3,800mg acetaminophen dose. Very strange a 6 month tolerance break without it lowering. One time I took a 2 week break & noted significant tolerance change( wasn’t able to nod off half g, then nodded from 0.3 g) . But as you said it definitely varies person to person. I’ve noticed the same effect when taking breaks from weed, alcohol, & benzos( significant tolerance change in a matter of weeks) so maybe that shows that I’m not the type of person who’s physically tolerant to drugs.

Well mg for mg heroin is twice as strong as hydrocodone. But that's only if both are taken orally. I think IV Heroin is 6 x stronger than Oral Hydrocodone. But then again you have no idea what the purity of your heroin is, so an accurate conversion is impossible. You might think it's pretty pure, but on average, heroin has been cut between 8 and 16 times before it reaches the user. So people used to the average could OD from even 15-20% pure heroin.

I disregarded cwe a lot whilst taking 100-300mg of hydro daily. I am so scared to find out what all that Tylenol will have done by the time I'm older. Dont get me wrong physicalky tolerant just means it takes a lot to run my body down from wear and tear. I guess w opiates I handle the emotional roller coaster well but w marijuana I can get so high that I literallt trip after a week of not smoking. I guess i was a little too vague in that statement. It's just different for every one and can vary by substance I suppose. Cause some drugs destroy me. And alcohol is hit or miss. But like ive gone on several month daily meth binges with no apparent evidence showing on me of my unnecessarily high dosage and heavy frequency of it. Mentally i was fucking spent, I had snaked myself so deep in a hole of emotional isolation i became unable to manage my life several times because of meth and from opiates. Dont let me saying im physically tolerant to most drugs and alcohol most of the time stray you away from the fact that every one is just as vulnerable as everyone else to adverse side effects of any form that could lead to death. All it takes is one time your body and mind just aren't sound enough for whatwver dosage of whatever substance to lose yourself or your life.

Well mg for mg heroin is twice as strong as hydrocodone. But that's only if both are taken orally. I think IV Heroin is 6 x stronger than Oral Hydrocodone. But then again you have no idea what the purity of your heroin is, so an accurate conversion is impossible. You might think it's pretty pure, but on average, heroin has been cut between 8 and 16 times before it reaches the user. So people used to the average could OD from even 15-20% pure heroin.
Yes, I mainly snorted & smoked & found the bioavailability was hard to differentiate. But the vast difference in heroin & fentanyl purity is very apparent, especially with fent, it’s a scary reality. By that math, let’s just call it 10-30%,bth Net weight 300mg, 10% = 30mg diamorphine/60mg hydrocodone, 30%= 90mg dia/ 180mg hydro. So 60-180 mg is still a wide variety of dosages. My 80-120mg estimate seems pretty on base ( based mostly from prior experience). It would be wise to start on the short end & work my way up.

ty for your input 🖤

I disregarded cwe a lot whilst taking 100-300mg of hydro daily. I am so scared to find out what all that Tylenol will have done by the time I'm older. Dont get me wrong physicalky tolerant just means it takes a lot to run my body down from wear and tear. I guess w opiates I handle the emotional roller coaster well but w marijuana I can get so high that I literallt trip after a week of not smoking. I guess i was a little too vague in that statement. It's just different for every one and can vary by substance I suppose. Cause some drugs destroy me. And alcohol is hit or miss. But like ive gone on several month daily meth binges with no apparent evidence showing on me of my unnecessarily high dosage and heavy frequency of it. Mentally i was fucking spent, I had snaked myself so deep in a hole of emotional isolation i became unable to manage my life several times because of meth and from opiates. Dont let me saying im physically tolerant to most drugs and alcohol most of the time stray you away from the fact that every one is just as vulnerable as everyone else to adverse side effects of any form that could lead to death. All it takes is one time your body and mind just aren't sound enough for whatwver dosage of whatever substance to lose yourself or your life.
That’s a scary reality I’ve also experienced from year long binges, ( mainly opiates, benzos, antihistamines, z-drugs, & carisoprodol), your words ring very true to my ears, very relevant to my reasons for accomplishing a month of sobriety.

Very deep, thank you for sharing 🖤

Yes, I mainly snorted & smoked & found the bioavailability was hard to differentiate. But the vast difference in heroin & fentanyl purity is very apparent, especially with fent, it’s a scary reality. By that math, let’s just call it 10-30%,bth Net weight 300mg, 10% = 30mg diamorphine/60mg hydrocodone, 30%= 90mg dia/ 180mg hydro. So 60-180 mg is still a wide variety of dosages. My 80-120mg estimate seems pretty on base ( based mostly from prior experience). It would be wise to start on the short end & work my way up.

ty for your input 🖤

Sounds like you got the maths down! Can't argue there. Full done for being so thorough (y) Stay safe!

That’s a scary reality I’ve also experienced from year long binges, ( mainly opiates, benzos, antihistamines, z-drugs, & carisoprodol), your words ring very true to my ears, very relevant to my reasons for accomplishing a month of sobriety.

Very deep, thank you for sharing 🖤
Always, and wow soma a blast from the past