Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

(Heroin) How Long Until I Can Piss Clean on a Heroin (Urine) Test? [URGENT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

endlessnameless

Bluelighter
I've been clean from Heroin for almost three months now. The doctor had me on 20mls of Methadone for two weeks to begin with, then dropped me down to 15mls for two weeks and this afternoon I expect he'll drop me down to 10mls for two weeks.
My question is, if he drops me down to 10mls for a further two weeks and I grab a .25g today (leaving me 13 days until I'm tested again), will my urine show up positive? It was my birthday recently and I dont drink and I just wanted to head out with some buddies I havent seen in a while and I know they'll be using.

If someone could answer this asap I'd appreciate it.

We cannot advise people about drug tests in any fashion.

However, the bigger issue here is why you want to completely ruin 3 months smack free? Chances are you'll end up getting another 0.25g, then 0.5g etc etc.which will result in you definitely failing the test and ending up back at square one. Don't do it mate. Go out with some other 'buddies' who don't use. Score some other drugs. Hell, even just sit in your bedroom wanking off, just don't score again. You've done really well and I can assure you that if you do get some more gear, it won't be anywhere near as enjoyable as your junkie brain is telling you it will be - plus you'll be riddled with guilt which your junkie brain will capitalise on by persuading you that 'fuck it, it doesn't matter now so I might as well go back to being a smackhead full time'.

Sorry to be a party pooper, but I speak from bitter experience. You're currently on the right path, but the more often you stray off it, the harder it is to find it again.

Happy birthday mate, but please choose what you do with it wisely...

Last edited by a moderator:
Excerpt from 'The Bluelight User Agreement'

"Rules have been established to protect Bluelight and its members against abuse. Use of Bluelight for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any manner which could impair the operation of this site or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site, is strictly prohibited. Specifically, you may not, use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation.... ask for advice regarding drug tests."

Status
Not open for further replies.