• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Habit Growth

EyeLurk

Bluelighter
I was just by Lexington market waiting on the bus stop and since it’s an open drug market I seen some sales. They were selling adderall and footballs ?? anyway I seen them selling pills for $2. I was wondering how people go from a $2 a day habit to $150 a day habit ?? like with heroin?

Tolerance. Tolerance or greed/enjoyment of use.
Any tips to stop from getting to that place? Like what would the conversation be like with yourself when you see yourself getting out of control but you’re negotiating that you’re not that bad?

@EyeLurk I fucking wish I knew! ?
You're talking to someone who did nearly 50 wraps of ketamine the other weekend even though I knew I couldn't even afford to do 1.

I,like alot of us here, have little to no self control and a bad tendancy to push the 'fuck it' button.

If you see yourself getting out of control best thing you can probably do is tell someone you really trust and let them manage your finances for you so you don't overspend

@EyeLurk I fucking wish I knew! ?
You're talking to someone who did nearly 50 wraps of ketamine the other weekend even though I knew I couldn't even afford to do 1.

I,like alot of us here, have little to no self control and a bad tendancy to push the 'fuck it' button.

If you see yourself getting out of control best thing you can probably do is tell someone you really trust and let them manage your finances for you so you don't overspend
I guess that’s what makes us human pushing the fuck it bucket. So that’ll be something I work on in myself logically working through whatever is bothering me. Even though I don’t use I have those tendencies and actions of someone who does because I grew up and still live in this environment. I know I have a problems to deal with and I’m going to work on it and not say fuck it. I always say I have a mouse in my brain named Wilbur and he’s in a cage. You know they test drugs on mice. Wilbur would be my drug habit self ???? you know Wilbur is also a Wright brother who invented planes. Yea Wilbur be wanting out the cage and off the wheel to a bigger and wheel = my life and body. Right now I have him trained and in the cage. But mice are smart he would love to negotiate the terms of drug use with me but I say you are Wilbur not pinky and the brain ???

Dont be an addict, I know its not helpful advice but its the truth, I have a friend who years ago bought 2 bottles of oxycodone 20mgs when you could still get them in my country, each one has 30 pills so he had 60 pills total, he gets blasted as fuck with 1 pill since he rarely does opiates and only does oxy once a month or twice at most so he never develops tolerance and can always get high as fuck with 20mgs and that way 60 20mg pills of oxycodone will last him YEARS of fun, easily... sometimes he does 2 or 3 days binges with lower dosages like 15 mgs daily which still get him very high, meanwhile some drug addicts take ridiculous dosages, ive read 800mg of oxycodone daily here in bluelight before, and thats just to not feel withdrawal, you arent even having fun, you are just wasting pills and money due to your failure to control your drug addiction, because you could have gotten high as fuck with 2.5% of that dosage every couple of weeks and saved a lot of money and pills, and no withdrawals, no addiction, etc... and now you have to take 800mgs of oxycodone daily just to mantain having no fun.... if you dont want to be one of those people spending stupid amounts on heroin not even to get high and have fun just to mantain and not feel anything from the drug, just stick to doing it once every 2-3 weeks, you can do a couple day binges, sometimes every week, etc... that way you dont get any tolerance buildup, no withdrawals, not becoming an addict, not risking yourself to law enforcment carrying stupid amounts, not spending your money daily on drugs, etc etc.... just give it a break sometimes, if you are one of those people who cant control opiate use dont use them, because thats the people that end up dead or addicted.

You dont have a convo with your self..your body and mind tell you
"hey i need some more of that shit! oh..no...you dont want to spend 40 today?? ok here some nasuea and the shits for your ass!!"

your brains like" of the force is strong with this one..here is some insomnia and anxiety and cravings now spend spend spend"

and your like..."okay"