• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Heroin fentanyl and when I can take a sub

Thefruits

Greenlighter
I was taking suboxone and I just started doing h again for three days. Since it’s only been 3 days can I take a suboxone as soon as I start feeling sick and not go into precipitated withdraw since the herion hasn’t had much time to build up in my system yet?

If anyone has any input I’d appreciate anything you have to say to help me. Thanks

Last edited:
Were you doing the h on top of the Suboxone, or did you quit taking the Suboxone when you were doing the h?

Either way I would think you'd be alright, if you were only doing h for 3 days, it's likely the Suboxone hadn't even left your system yet.

Were you doing the h on top of the Suboxone, or did you quit taking the Suboxone when you were doing the h?

Either way I would think you'd be alright, if you were only doing h for 3 days, it's likely the Suboxone hadn't even left your system yet.
Thanks for the reply.

I stopped doing the subs and did h. I have subutex so just the bupe. It’s been like 5 days now. I’m gonna take a subutex tomorrow. Hoping I won’t go into pwd. But I don’t think I will. I will post on here tomorrow after I take it so people will know what happened to me in case someone else is in the same situation.

Side note: your from Baltimore? I live in Maryland too, southern Maryland.

Iv inducted onto bupe a lot…I use subs but same difference right ? Anyway even after hard h use I could take a sub at the 14/15hr Mark with no pw…Iv even taken real tiny doses of sub while still using h and letting the sub build up in my system so I don’t have to get sick at all…Iv read a lot of horror stories with sub but Iv never really had a bad experience and I was pretty wreckless

Deficit, your avatar is so funny. I just spit coffee all over my computer and she barely surived the onslaught. How does one acquire a picture of Harry Potter on day 5 of a meth binge while holding a handgun?

I hate to say this, cause I'm not a monk or anything, but the key to reinduction or induction with Buprenorphine inevitably involves a certain level of suffering. I know how it is when the clock hands freeze in place man. Even being sick for 5 minutes is unbearable, right, but you've gotta at least push through for a few hours.

I would advise waiting at least 12-18 hours before attempting any Buprenorphine and when you do, administer small test doses prior to moving up to your previous dose.

Thanks for the reply.

I stopped doing the subs and did h. I have subutex so just the bupe. It’s been like 5 days now. I’m gonna take a subutex tomorrow. Hoping I won’t go into pwd. But I don’t think I will. I will post on here tomorrow after I take it so people will know what happened to me in case someone else is in the same situation.
Yeah man, let us know how it goes, you should be good.
Side note: your from Baltimore? I live in Maryland too, southern Maryland.
Yep! I grew up in northern VA, but I'm currently living in Baltimore. Always cool to run into another Marylander.

Deficit, your avatar is so funny
Hah! Yeah, it's actually from another movie Daniel Radcliffe was in recently called Guns Akimbo. It's a great movie, highly recommend.

Last edited:
Yeah man, let us know how it goes, you should be good.

Yep! I grew up in northern VA, but I'm currently living in Baltimore.

Hah! Yeah, it's actually from another movie Daniel Radcliffe was in recently called Guns Akimbo. It's a great movie, highly recommend.

I'll definitely check that out. I've really been digging that show on Netflix called Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and he is a guest start in that. He surprised me with his versatility.