• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin HEROIN Effects on Body

93raza

Greenlighter
So I've been sniffing heroin mixed with sleeping pills since I was 16. I'm 27 now and had about 3 years total of sobriety between 16 and 27 so I guess I've been using for about 9 years almost on a daily if not every other day basis. I've had different effects on my body. The 1st is that when I'm sober I have the need to go pee more frequently than if I'm high on heroin. 2nd, if I fall asleep high as hell off H I'll wake up with really dry eyes. And my eyes will also get dry after I sniff some lines. Another is that when I sleep I don't really rest, it's like I'm sleeping but not resting. And finally is constipation but most everyone experiences that. Anyone else have these similar symptoms? The 1 that bothers me the most is the frequent urination when I'm out of H! I hate it!

Constipation is pretty common, as is the sleep which doesn't feel restful and urinary retention. Can't say I've suffered the dry eyes.

Can I ask what sleeping pills you're mixing it with?

Constipation is pretty common, as is the sleep which doesn't feel restful and urinary retention. Can't say I've suffered the dry eyes.

Can I ask what sleeping pills you're mixing it with?
So mix the black tar H with Nytols. They crush into a really fine powder which is better for mixing.