• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Heroin & cocaine injection strange reaction.

Superjunkie28

Greenlighter
Hey blue light so I’m a very seasoned addict and a long time blue light lurker, this is my first shot in about a week, but the last few times my skin has become more pale and see through after the shot, and it seems like old scars the ones everywhere, but on injection arm primarily look like they want to bust open from the inside and veins become super buldgy. Will post pic below please let me know if anyone knows what’s going on.

What are you injecting, how concentrated is it , and do you rotate injection site?

If your injecting opiates best case scenario it's just a histamine reaction.

Worst case you hit an artery instead of a vein , that can cause swelling and whatnot, its usually painful though and you didnt mention it hurting.

Perhaps the extreme vasoconstriction from the cocaine is to blame but I dont think its something serious from what Im seeing in these pics. Would still be a good idea to get it checked by a doctor though.

Perhaps the extreme vasoconstriction from the cocaine is to blame but I dont think its something serious from what Im seeing in these pics. Would still be a good idea to get it checked by a doctor though.
Awesome, thank you very much