• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin clean up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weathernut

Greenlighter
I have never used heroin, however, I've been around a person who did. Here's my problem. This individual got pissed at me and started planting bits of heroin all over my house. Used a vacuum to clean it up. Took me hours, but I got the majority of it.
Then, she would pretend to shoot up and squirt the heroin all over my stuff. She would also wet her hands with heroin on them and smear the shit on my stuff. It has left a white stain on my kitchen table that I can't clean off.
When I would go to her house, she would have me sit on her couch where it would be wet. My clothes are now sticky and it won't wash out.
So, my question is what do I need to clean this up with? Floors are sticky along with my clothes. Please help!!

where are you? the type of heroin you get will affect what you need to clean up.

but i do have to say, having been a junkie for a long stretch, i find it very unlikely that she was actually doing this with real heroin. is she loaded? like wtf?

stop hanging out with junkies. it never goes well. best you'll get fucked over, worst you'll end up losing years of your life to dark.

I'm pretty sure it's real. I kinda thought she wasn't using but it took a while for it to sink in. I'm just looking for advice on cleaning that shit up. It's very sticky. I think my dogs ate some of the crumbs because they both got sick throwing up.
HELP!!

where are you? the type of heroin you get will affect what you need to clean up.

but i do have to say, having been a junkie for a long stretch, i find it very unlikely that she was actually doing this with real heroin. is she loaded? like wtf?

stop hanging out with junkies. it never goes well. best you'll get fucked over, worst you'll end up losing years of your life to dark.
From the Chicago area

you guys have a different type of heroin over there that i think dissolves easier in water than what we get in the UK (but i'm not 100%, over here we need to use acid to cook it up and i'm not sure its needed n the US) so it should wash off quite easily. which leads me to speculate that its a cut that is leaving marks if it really is gear.

but yeah. the amounts you are talking about, all over your carpet etc, is quite a lot of heroin. like you're talking about probably hundreds of dollars worth if prices are vaguely comparable. she would need to be extremely loaded and have a massive stash for that to be a vaguely realistic scenario.

i'm sorry whatever it is is making your dogs sick though. it obviously needs cleaning up. i would just try as many types of soap, cream cleaner etc, as you can.

Get the hell away from this chick as quickly as possible. Whether she actually is wasting heroin by slinging it all over your house or not, this kinda of shit does not fly no matter how good the sex is.

Powder heroin is water soluble so should clean up easily with standard house cleaners. Black tar heroin will probably be much harder to clean up.

Do you know why she was doing this to you?

Get the hell away from this chick as quickly as possible. Whether she actually is wasting heroin by slinging it all over your house or not, this kinda of shit does not fly no matter how good the sex is.

Powder heroin is water soluble so should clean up easily with standard house cleaners. Black tar heroin will probably be much harder to clean up.

Do you know why she was doing this to you?
She's just trying to get even with me. I'm pretty sure my ex-wife is involved too. The stuff I'm finding is sometimes a tan color and sometimes is dark. Both varieties are kinda soft. If I find a piece and squeeze it, it smashes like putty. BTW, I know it's heroin because I failed a drug test for heroin and have never done it. I think after stepping in it, getting it on my hands, and having in my shoes and clothes, it got absorbed into my body
Not a good situation.

So far, I have tried, Cinch, a strong vinegar solution, bleach and Simple Green. Nothing seems to work. She also put the shit on my towels. When I wash them, it leaves a sticky film inside my washer and the towels have sticky shit left on them.

This is a delusion. The heroin wouldn’t be that sticky and unwashable, especially with vinegar. It wouldn’t smash like putty especially in Chicago where there’s no tar. Your ex-wife isn’t involved…

-GC

There is absolutely no way she's spraying heroin around your house. Junkies will not waste heroin especially if they're into IV use. She's using something else to fuck with you so no one is going to have any idea how to remove it. Here is what I would do. I would gather evidence that she's doing these thing. Maybe get a security camera inside of the house and hide it good. Then I'd go to a lawyer, get a restraining order, and sue her for any damages I could get.

Assuming she did sacrifice some heroin to sabotage your drug test she probably slipped it into a drink or something. I still find it highly unlikely unless she has some major reason to ruin your life.

You need to stop seeing this woman. This is not normal. I'd just toss whatever she ruined and replace it. For all you know she's spraying real poison around your place attempting to murder you. I tend to agree this all sounds like delusion. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.