• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin. Anyone else getting bullshit during this covid BS time?

midgy

Bluelighter
Seems as though the big suppliers have been cut short of their methods because all thats been around for the past month or so is some grey/weird bullshit that feels fully synthentic. And this is coming from a guy who was getting very high quality H (NOT fent) just prior but that dude has not had ANY supply since the start of this shit. Wondering if others are experiencing similar?

Last edited:
Chicago has same issue.
Seems synthetic, and just makes you sleep.
Definitely not the real thing.

Chicago has same issue.

This is a bad time for drugs. Just goes to show how much the US drug game relies on international business. We don't produce anything good here besides weed.

It's the same for amp users. We could have dodged this whole disaster if we still had a competent amount of domestic production. Thanks DEA! 😬👌🖕

Chicago has same issue.
Yeah, like the feeling literally FEELS man made. Like I had this 1 shit the other day and I get grams at a time not small shit, and it was making me feel out of my fucking mind. Literally it was like I was looking and watching myself and it barely lasted a few hours before withdrawls kicked in.

before, with the rocked up perfect brown was getting some, I could go easy 8-12 hours and not feel a single withdrawal symptom which is part of how I knew it real heroin. Fent doesn't last long and this guy had the same supply for MONTHS at a time. Always good. Never weak, Super Super clean. No nasty cuts. Point being is soon as this covid shit hit, it must have fucked the supply chain up and now all there is bunch of fucking garbage, I can't imagine these big time dealers are sitting back doing nothing so im sure itll be back around soon. just need a little time.

I just never experienced RC's and other BS garbage "Heroin" before so it was a shock to me. Have no clues was it was but man it was an out of this world bodily experience even doing tiny tiny tiny amounts of it, Im talking 1/4 fingernail amount would have me feeling CRAZY, and not HIGH,

Yeah, like the feeling literally FEELS man made. Like I had this 1 shit the other day and I get grams at a time not small shit, and it was making me feel out of my fucking mind. Literally it was like I was looking and watching myself and it barely lasted a few hours before withdrawls kicked in.

before, with the rocked up perfect brown was getting some, I could go easy 8-12 hours and not feel a single withdrawal symptom which is part of how I knew it real heroin. Fent doesn't last long and this guy had the same supply for MONTHS at a time. Always good. Never weak, Super Super clean. No nasty cuts. Point being is soon as this covid shit hit, it must have fucked the supply chain up and now all there is bunch of fucking garbage, I can't imagine these big time dealers are sitting back doing nothing so im sure itll be back around soon. just need a little time.

I just never experienced RC's and other BS garbage "Heroin" before so it was a shock to me. Have no clues was it was but man it was an out of this world bodily experience even doing tiny tiny tiny amounts of it, Im talking 1/4 fingernail amount would have me feeling CRAZY, and not HIGH,

Sounds like U47700 or fentanyl analogue. If you’ve never been high on fentanyl before it is a dirty, man made, crazy high that really is dysphoric. Real heroin is infinitely better than fentanyl and always will be.

You’d be amazed how much drugs are actually imported via Mail. Corona delayed packages, some countries shut down international shipping, etc. It makes perfect sense why the supply of drugs right now is low or just flat out crap.

I live in orlando Florida and I get some pure grayish/whiteish powder heroin its some solid shit but my dudes shit has always been this color and I'm sure its heroin because I went to the hospital the next day and they drug tested me n i showed up positive for morphine

I live in orlando Florida and I get some pure grayish/whiteish powder heroin its some solid shit but my dudes shit has always been this color and I'm sure its heroin because I went to the hospital the next day and they drug tested me n i showed up positive for morphine
Im in south florida and there was a batch a strong grey shit a few weeks ago, but thats gone. Now, there is a slightly different grey shit which is weak as fuck. Did you OD and thats why you went to the hospital? Cause my guy told me to be careful with the first grey stuff (He knows I dont fuck with fent). And that first grey shit had me nod so hard I banged my head on the corner of my work desk right across my nose and started bleeding everywhere. Shit was serious. and I didn't even do a lot. Everytime I get new shit, I do a tiny pinch just to be sure and that tiny pinch had my out like that so im thinking it was fent for sure. But truthfuly, I rather have that and know how to manage it than the BS going around now. Shits gotta change soon. These dealers aren't going to be loosing his much money for much longer lol.

Im in south florida and there was a batch a strong grey shit a few weeks ago, but thats gone. Now, there is a slightly different grey shit which is weak as fuck. Did you OD and thats why you went to the hospital? Cause my guy told me to be careful with the first grey stuff (He knows I dont fuck with fent). And that first grey shit had me nod so hard I banged my head on the corner of my work desk right across my nose and started bleeding everywhere. Shit was serious. and I didn't even do a lot. Everytime I get new shit, I do a tiny pinch just to be sure and that tiny pinch had my out like that so im thinking it was fent for sure. But truthfuly, I rather have that and know how to manage it than the BS going around now. Shits gotta change soon. These dealers aren't going to be loosing his much money for much longer lol.

When I lived there a year ago my guy almost always had strong tan stuff that felt pretty pure, that's a shame man I loved the dope down there

When I lived there a year ago my guy almost always had strong tan stuff that felt pretty pure, that's a shame man I loved the dope down there
thats how it always was until this covid BS. Straight beautiful tan chunks, so clean, so pure, no fent (or very very little if any) it was magical and stayed the same for months at a time. Nothing ever changed. Bricks of it uncut just like that. Hoping it comes back soon. Dude is thinking it will simply because of all the money missing out right now.