• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin and fentanyl

Thejynx

Greenlighter
Isaw a post earlier and the guy was aking if you could mix heroin and fentanyl for a better hi. Well where I live they're doing that everywhere and trying to pass it off as China white and to answer your question yes a lot of people or o.d. in from it

Isaw a post earlier and the guy was aking if you could mix heroin and fentanyl for a better hi. Well where I live they're doing that everywhere and trying to pass it off as China white and to answer your question yes a lot of people or o.d. in from it

Ime the most euphoric experience was by far meo-acetyl-fentanyl by itself in nasal spray. Literally no mu activity(no sedation) but massive delta and kappa making it very euphoric and trippy. One dose lasts about two hours to baseline given tolerance and one can slip into the trippiest dreamscapes in broad daylight by just closing the eyelids..

Tez

Last edited:
The combination will not necessarily result in a "better" high as fentanyl will kick heroin right out of the opioid receptors due to 2nm Ki and they will compete resulting in a dirty/mixed feeling. I've done this combination with half a dozen kinds of fentanyl, ime the most euphoric experience was by far meo-acetyl-fentanyl by itself in nasal spray. Literally no mu activity(no sedation) but massive delta and kappa making it very euphoric and trippy. One dose lasts about two hours to baseline given tolerance and one can slip into the trippiest dreamscapes in broad daylight by just closing the eyelids..

Tez

Hey man, I really don't want any trouble, but I would really like for you to reel it in in terms of the information that you're posting. I understand that you're trying to help and I will never knock you for that if your heart is in the right place, but this isn't the first instance of you posting information that is either semi-correct, unproven or an educated guess. We simply cannot have that sort of thing here. We're talking about Heroin and Fentanyl. People die every day from this shit and we can't have anything but the absolute truth.

Fentanyl is a powerful Opioid agonists and does have a very high binding affinity for the receptors. Although it's potent, it's simply incorrect that Fentanyl "kicks Heroin right out of the Opioid receptors". You also didn't truly provide a reference for your statement. I understand you made an extremely vague reference to the receptors, but that's not enough. Fentanyl doesn't just kick Heroin out of the receptors. There is competition, but both drugs will ultimately stimulate the Opioid receptors and produce Opioidergic effects. It's just really unsafe in a lot of ways to tell people that if they use Fentanyl, Heroin will have no effect on them. I don't mean to be dramatic, but that statement could kill someone. You need to be much more careful dude.

Also, although is a little bit less dangerous in an immediate sense, it's simply not true that Fentanyl analogs have absolute no effect on the Mu Opioid Receptor (MOR). I don't know where you're getting your information, but I'm not aware of any Fentanyl analog that has "literally" no effect on the MOR.

Please be more careful man. I understand that you're still fairly new in terms of your number of posts and activity on the site even though you've been a member for a year, but please, please be more diligent in terms of your research. There is only one truth. We're not Kellyanne Conway. We don't accept the theory that there are multiple truths.

Most sincere apologies, Keif'Richards. I have removed the offending content.

My information regarding Methoxy-Acetyl-Fentanyl is from personal experience and 5 months of abuse. My references are my experiences, related as openly as possible. I will reel them in and keep them under lid and lock if they are unwelcome sources of information.

Thank you for warning me and best,
Tez

Fentanyl in any form is incredibly dangerous. Until about 10 or 15 years ago it was used almost exclusively as an adjunct to general anesthesia, or for "twilight anesthesia",( where the patient is semi=conscious but still able to breath on their own). We would also give it IV in the recovery room for pain control. It was never given without a crash cart and Naltrexone being immediately accessible and for the most part, only Anesthesiologists had much access to it. It was also the DOC for many of them. The only time it was used in a non-clinical setting was for terminal cancer patients.

When I went to a rehab for medical people there was a pretty sick joke going around:

Q. "How do you tell when an Anesthesiologist relapses?"

A. "They die!"

Moral of the story is the line between pleasure and death is invisible when it comes to Fentanyl.

I love a good buzz as much as anyone else and I'm all in favor of experimenting, but, please guys, give the Fentanyl a miss. There's plenty of other good stuff out there. But if you really have to do it, please make sure you have Naltrexone by your side, and know how to use it.

And, please, please, never IV the gel from the Duragesic patches.

Last edited: