• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin, after taking suboxone strips?

klahmae

Greenlighter
Hi, ive been looking all over the internet for the answer to this question:. After taking suboxone strips(under the tongue,not iv) how long does a person have to wait until they will be able to feel the heroin( iv only) . Naloxone only blocks effects of opioids if injected right? So lets say i ate my last piece of sub 4ish hours ago, will i feel this heroin shot ? Or how long should one wait? I DO NOT want to waste it. Thank you!!!!

I’d wait as long as you possibly can mate
Don’t get me wrong Iv had a sub then an hour later railed an oc 80 less than an hour later but it was barely even half of what I should have gotten from it but once I adjusted the dose I got a sick nod going but err on the side of caution mate as we are all different

Hi, ive been looking all over the internet for the answer to this question:. After taking suboxone strips(under the tongue,not iv) how long does a person have to wait until they will be able to feel the heroin( iv only) . Naloxone only blocks effects of opioids if injected right? So lets say i ate my last piece of sub 4ish hours ago, will i feel this heroin shot ? Or how long should one wait? I DO NOT want to waste it. Thank you!!!!
Without any personal experience with this kinda drug's, I read it so many times :

Its the Buprenorphine that causes the Precipitated WD's. Not the Naloxone! Why that is in there remain's a bit of a mystery. But it has no effect on Precipitated WD's in the case of this combo, Suboxone. Subutex would do the same thing.

Due to the high affinity but low intrinsic activity Buprenorhine displaces full agonist's like Heroin.
https://www.treatmentmatch.org/_docs/NAABT_PrecipWD.pdf

Maybe this contain's some usefull info for you?

Last edited: