• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Herion

Billy1

Greenlighter
My First time taking herion, I would like to know how to handle the comdown, I'm currently feeling very anxious itchy, taken 7 grams ethier on foil or in roll ups (as a way to avoid crack come down) Don't like the high so much and don't want to use it again.

normally heroin doesn't have a comedown, people use it to avoid the stim comedown for exactly that reason. If you took too much and are getting shitty side effects then you just have to ride it out.

I think you mean to say you took .7grams, I don't think anyone could survive 7 grams of modern "H."

normally heroin doesn't have a comedown, people use it to avoid the stim comedown for exactly that reason. If you took too much and are getting shitty side effects then you just have to ride it out.

I think you mean to say you took .7grams, I don't think anyone could survive 7 grams of modern "H."
7 grams of brown cream or whatever (powder) over 2 days and a morning and yeah they are really shitty lol. Is it safe to use crack whilst coming down off this stuff? Thanks.

That is a lot for your first time. It must be really bad H, or do you have cross tolerance from other opiates?
It is relatively safe to use crack while still feeling after effects from H. But won't that put you back to square one? 🤔

This could end up in a vicious cycle that I've seen many people lose themselves in.

Took crack
Too strong
Took H to come down
Too strong
Took crack to wake back up
Too strong
Took H to level out
Sleep
Repeat

Don't fall into this

Agree I need a break just had a pipe and it's done fuck all but increase my anxiety , it must weak h then because I've no special tolerances to things like tramadol.

That is a lot for your first time. It must be really bad H, or do you have cross tolerance from other opiates?
It is relatively safe to use crack while still feeling after effects from H. But won't that put you back to square one? 🤔

This could end up in a vicious cycle that I've seen many people lose themselves in.

Took crack
Too strong
Took H to come down
Too strong
Took crack to wake back up
Too strong
Took H to level out
Sleep
Repeat

Don't fall into this

Yeah that is some weak H. Still you took too much it seems. I wouldn't get stuck in the cycle mentioned

Welcome to bluelight @Billy1!

Yeah, as people said already, H as long as you're not addicted to it, has no comedown - these symptoms, itchiness, maybe nausea you get while on it. Anxiety means either it was cut with something like caffeine, or that you took too much (I get this from morphine, when I took too much).

I hate it to be that guy but this now and here decides something about your future (drug) life. So many people, including me, started heroin for just a few times, or out of curiosity. Most have exactly no comedown, this is the point about H and opioids - they feel good on comedown, maybe even into the next day one feels relaxed, chilled out.. It seems to be so benign, so completely opposite to these horror stories you will have heard about H. Maybe they are exacerbated? Maybe you don't get these symptoms, like side effects not everybody gets?

No. It's fucking more realistic to win in lotto than to get away with H use. You won't get addicted after just some days, but if you can't limit use to more days off than on from the very beginning, you will get problems.

Please don't read this as me saying "don't use" - that's your decision, you'll have your reasons for it and maybe you're aware of everything then just forget my posting. I don't wanna say "H is bad" or even that you were weak, not at all! Just information, because I personally thought too, it won't be so bad --- for me it wasn't, because there are pharmaceutical ways to circumvent most of the acute withdrawal but even without that, I am heavily addicted mentally and feel like I can't function any more when sober.

🍀 :)

Yeah, as people said already, H as long as you're not addicted to it, has no comedown - these symptoms, itchiness, maybe nausea you get while on it. Anxiety means either it was cut with something like caffeine, or that you took too much (I get this from morphine, when I took too much).

I hate it to be that guy but this now and here decides something about your future (drug) life. So many people, including me, started heroin for just a few times, or out of curiosity. Most have exactly no comedown, this is the point about H and opioids - they feel good on comedown, maybe even into the next day one feels relaxed, chilled out.. It seems to be so benign, so completely opposite to these horror stories you will have heard about H. Maybe they are exacerbated? Maybe you don't get these symptoms, like side effects not everybody gets?

No. It's fucking more realistic to win in lotto than to get away with H use. You won't get addicted after just some days, but if you can't limit use to more days off than on from the very beginning, you will get problems.

Please don't read this as me saying "don't use" - that's your decision, you'll have your reasons for it and maybe you're aware of everything then just forget my posting. I don't wanna say "H is bad" or even that you were weak, not at all! Just information, because I personally thought too, it won't be so bad --- for me it wasn't, because there are pharmaceutical ways to circumvent most of the acute withdrawal but even without that, I am heavily addicted mentally and feel like I can't function any more when sober.

Wish I could like this, I think a lot of people start H just messing around or experimenting then before you know it your like “oh shit, I’m stuck”

I'm really to hear that and it was the same situation for me, just had to know what it's like, so I won't get withdrawal from this first use?

Wish I could like this, I think a lot of people start H just messing around or experimenting then before you know it your like “oh shit, I’m stuck”
What I don't get is, either you need to take H for at least 2-3 weeks (I know some say it's months) continuously and then stop turkey to get the first slight withdrawal when you never had one before, If it was just a short time then it shouldn't be too hard, but as you don't know what to expect, maybe it's more fear and panic off the unknown than the real w/d. I had depending on how I felt in general very differing intensities, from really "like the flu" to hell on earth.. but I'd say it would require much more education about how slowly and gradually tolerance, addiction and withdrawal begins. As long as prohibition literature tells you, take one hit and you're fucked, then people will continue believing it's made up bullshit..

I'm really to hear that and it was the same situation for me, just had to know what it's like, so I won't get withdrawal from this first use?
It needs quite some time, yeah. That's the insidious thing about opioids, they make you think they're benign and then sneak up from behind when you least expect it. That is when you never had a withdrawal before. Afterwards it'll come back pretty quick as the body learnt and will stop producing the own endorphines pretty quick.

Anxiety can be a symptom but the classical signs of withdrawal are sweating, cold/hot flashes, runny nose, diarrhea. Mental symptoms are individually different but the physical ones are always present.

No. It takes Chronic dosing to WDw

Keen advice

What I don't get is, either you need to take H for at least 2-3 weeks (I know some say it's months) continuously and then stop turkey to get the first slight withdrawal when you never had one before, If it was just a short time then it shouldn't be too hard, but as you don't know what to expect, maybe it's more fear and panic off the unknown than the real w/d. I had depending on how I felt in general very differing intensities, from really "like the flu" to hell on earth.. but I'd say it would require much more education about how slowly and gradually tolerance, addiction and withdrawal begins. As long as prohibition literature tells you, take one hit and you're fucked, then people will continue believing it's made up bullshit..

It needs quite some time, yeah. That's the insidious thing about opioids, they make you think they're benign and then sneak up from behind when you least expect it. That is when you never had a withdrawal before. Afterwards it'll come back pretty quick as the body learnt and will stop producing the own endorphines pretty quick.

Anxiety can be a symptom but the classical signs of withdrawal are sweating, cold/hot flashes, runny nose, diarrhea. Mental symptoms are individually different but the physical ones are always present.
Thanks guys for all your advice.

Pretty much how I fell into it, my brother was a long time user and eventually I wanted to try it (even though I saw his life and the pain it caused my family) started one a week then a couple times then 3-4 day benders and thought I’m not WDing I must be special, then weeks at a time, then 7-8 years went by .....Iv been doing a lot of thinking as to what really made me start in the first place, was I bored ? That’s what I initially thought but now realize I was diluting myself thinking that