• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Herion to subutex to nothing. Need opinions!

Ollietree7

Greenlighter
I took my last dose of subutex 2mg. About 30 hours ago. This was from a normal 6 day sub detox I did at home. I was iving heroin maybe a bundle a day of shity Patterson bags before the sub. Now this is not my first rodeo from kicking dope with sub, however i want to experience the least amount of w/d as possible... Duh lol. So I shot a little bit of meth about 5 hours ago. I don't feel any w/d symptoms yet, I know that I should tho.. does meth help with w/d symptoms? I know coming off the sub isn't really to painful but nevertheless just wondering if anyone has any experience with it working out with out w/d symptoms or as little as possible.. ?

Getting off the last 1\4 or 1\8 is the toughes . Just hang i . Maybe something to help sleep it of .

I have gabapentin too if I start to feel shity. Im just so so tired of being sick all the time. And w/d is the only thing holding me back from stopping. I'm so scared of w/ding. I'm sure most if not all feel the same.

I know taking sub after you binge is the same as continuing to do Herion. When I was opiates naive and though that we would actually take a sub for three and no w/d. I would recommend not doing Herion anymore you have choices as I did. You suffer this one time and never touch it. Get kratom, weed, Klpin (huge help) and eat a lot of sugar. In about a week you will be normal. Or you can do what I did and go on sub maintenance. These two ways to do that. However I stopped doing blues in 2011 and to this I still take 4 mg/daily. Buprenorphine is actually one the strongest in the opiate family. Its half is extremely long.

Congrats for quitting! I have tried Methadone for too many years before I finally quit it, and benzodiazepines as well. My life was horrible for a while but I think it can be a good thing for so many of us. In regards to quitting heroin and simply quit for once and for all can be done, but you'll need support, real support- from friends or family + medical support, either through a conventional psychiatrist or through therapy.

The quitting part may be the easy half but then you think of all the feelings and new things that will be coming to your life with no mercy, meaning all at once and no room to 'chill', unless or until you beggin with an exercise routine, good diet, hobbies etc.