View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Here for the community ; Topics

EastCoast

Bluelighter
Posted this same thread in The new member section, but since I'll be here a lot, and as I know many into psychedelic like to keep it to psychedelics; cannaboids ; etc. I would like to greet myself to you all , first time on forum besides Mycotopia

To give you a brief on my history, I have been a Drug user of all sorts, some proud of , some not so much. Which many of you can relate lol. First the basics, Drinker still? Yes. Do I smoke weed? Not anymore, But wen I am given the opportunity I sometimes do, but I was a huge smoker for years (used to smoke tobacco as well). I have had about 7-8 LSD experiences , many more with other psychedelics like Psilocybin, DMT etc.. Loved PCP as a young teen and have had small shares with K.. I was heavily into Benzos and Cocaine from 06/07-11'. Tried Crystal only once. Was and still am prescribed Adderall and Clonazepam (Rarley take anymore, anxiety only) ...And Yes I am and was a "drug addict" "junkie" as they call us,,, I had a brutal addiction with Heroin (and all other opiates/opioids) over the course of many years. Currently only clean since August this past year (2016) . But including my Prison bid , I gained about 3 years of being clean off opiates before that relapse. I Kicked in jail cold turkey style, but a couple times in past I have got off opiates with a 4-6 day Suboxone Taper. They work wonders people, but the rest is up to you to keep straight, but that's nor' here or there, I'm getting off the Thread subject.

I have visited this forum for brief information and also your rival I suppose "drug-forum" LOL for many freaking years. It's my First time joining the community, and happy to do so and to also help. I'm very big on being informed before you choose to ingest something into your own body, and also before posting your own "facts" . But I'm also not into getting in on other people as that is not my job here on these forums. And everyone has there own opinion and even more so there own experience, which I don't believe should ever be denounced but not misguided either. I am more then happy to help, and to be helped, I'm not the type to be on all day or even everyday but I will try to the best of my ability.

A Little about myself off the topic of what these forums are known for, I am from the east coast

(NJ). And huge fan of all music from RHCP to Old crow medicine show to the likes of Big L and Weezy. I am currently an Audio Mix Engineer and aspiring to Produce.

Hey there, welcome to Bluelight. :) We generally have a lot of discussion going on in here, check out some threads. Also stickied at the top are two social threads you might feel like checking out. There's also a link at the top of the PD forum to the PD Index, which has links to the dedicated threads for each substance and other topics.