View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Herbs for infusing tryptamines

cj187

Bluelighter
I want to infuse my freebase DPT into a smokable herb to make it easier to work with. What non-psychoactive herbs burn nicely and don't taste bad? I'm thinking about using tea because I already have a few kinds at my house.

Most all my experience with DMT has been with tea, it's not bad. The only thing that can be a problem with tea, or at times nice, is that it burns fucking slooooow. The cherry just keeps going on and on and on.

As to other herbs, marshmellow leaf, mugwort, and damiana are nice. Throwing some lavender in is great too, get that relaxing terpene scent in there too :)

There are some premixed herb mixes made for dry vaporizers. I use the ones that I got from the oldest US maker of desktop vaporizers - I have a couple of blends and all went out super fine for making changa...8)

Mullein makes for a good substrate if you can find it, it grows in some West Coast cities to my recollection

Most of the dried herbs discussed in this thread can be purchased in bulk (many sellers also offer certified organic as an option as well) from ebay. A pound of dried herb can be purchased for cheap and should last a long time (assuming you store it properly). Some people I know like to mix dried herb with weed as well, claiming is smokes smoother, burns better and tastes better. I use damiana almost exclusively for mixing and for tryptamine-infusions cause I'm familiar with it and like that one, so can recommend that one but haven't explored many other herbs. In a pinch you can always use camomile tea.