• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Helping A friend

superchen

Greenlighter
Hi Guys, I'm helping a friend who's suffering from fibromyalgia. I need some advice on a certain strain that would be very effective when it comes to pain management. So far Afghan Kush is on top of my list. As you can see it has a high level of pain suppressing effect. Let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks

https://www.leafly.com/explore/symptoms-pain

Give that a look.

It's a pretty sweet site, but it can be a lot to take in if you don't filter your searches extensively enough (there's an advanced filter drop-down menu on the link I posted at the top, to help you narrow your search past "pain symptom" even further-- it's on the right hand side in lime green, could be easy to miss.) It's also good to check the reviews of strains before making a final decision, and a great place to find out about shit you'd otherwise never in your life know about (here's lookin' at you, Purple Monkey Balls %))

Consider something high-CBD as well, especially if you have access through dispensaries (and especially if this person isn't a regular user of cannabis).

As the person above said^ unless their intention is to get stoned, go for a cbd vape maybe? Cbd is all the stuff the doctors look to get out of marijuana, anxiety & pain relief. Cheers