• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Help

Willthiseverend

Greenlighter
So I've kicked the heroin... At least a ten bag a day habit... Used methadone once or twice after I was on it for three years.. Once stopped the methadone went straight back to dope.. About a year of that shit was able to go through twenty days of hell.. And now just can't get mentally back.. I know it takes time. But have gotten great results with suboxone in the past.. So got some more.. But this time around it's not the same.. The subs seem to not work and I just can Not sleep for the life of me... Scared to take a whole strip.. I used to just take little pieces of 8mg strips and it was amazing.. I went into precipitated withdrawals once from subs and omg.. Fuckin brutal.. Now my feet won't stop going crazy when I sleep.. Think I should try a higher dose of sub? Or what's the deal

What's up Mr Wllthiseverend. Let me see if I have this correct. You had a solid dope habit. You took, but got off the methadone. In reality, the methadone is simply a substitute. Lets fast forward. you have already felt precipitated withdrawal you know how tat feels. The Suboxone is a great idea. I'm not sure what your issue is with subs, but people are pretty successful with them. Depending on who you ask, 8 mg/ 2 mg Suboxone is a decent dose. The Subs shouldn't mess with your sleep. I would say that is due to the dope withdrawal, First, don't play with anymore street dope, pills, etc. Take hot showers and exercise. Those 8 mg subs can be pretty heavy until you get used to them. It is a strip. Cut it in half and see how that effects you. Eventually your going to have to make a decision here. I say keep a journal and take your strips as prescribed. Give it a chance to work for you. If 8 mg is too low, call your doctor and explain your situation. The doctor probably understands. In conclusion, give the strips a chance, like more then a few days, If you legitimately tried, I am sure your doctor will help you out. We will get this thread moved to a more suitable forum. If a moderator comes across this thread, please move to OD. thanks. Speed King.