• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help

QuE-dAwEiRd1

Bluelighter
Used a lot of anti anxiety stress and depression meds..was addicted to codein for 7years 21 pills daily..used xoloft,terpiline,dynalamotrogen,serdep,valium..let's just say a lotta toxic stuff..felt good for the most of it zoned out..when I began using codein I was suffering from above mentioned ailments with major chronic headaches..I was a prescription junky yes for a long time..I manipulated doctors always had my monthly stash and got to a point where all I thought about was getting that high that state of feeling good..energetic euphoria,yet calm focused and just relaxed and in the moment,even while drinking the meds I thought about when I'll drink it again..got real bad..my life was all about that fix and getting supply..everything else was neglected..Eventually I quit because I lost myself my life my way..I quit cold turkey..no withdrawals lucky for me..I tried meth a few years after just to say ya I did it and it felt great..got the energy,euphoria,relaxed and calm feeling..but drugs is not for me I tend to overdo and take things to the max so in a year I'd be dead if I did that..my Question..I heard about Sceletium Tortousum and kratom..do they give a vibe that I'm looking for..I know its herbs so its safe..I don't smoke weed..so taken just the herb will it have effect and give the feeling I'm looking for?

Well just because it's an herb, doesn't mean it's harmless. There are still risks involved with both plants. With S. Tortousum, There is potential harmful levels of oxalate acid, and with kratom, physical dependency can occur. We can't really say whether or not you'll enjoy these substances, S. Tortousum is said to increase mood, reduce anxiety and may cause euphoria, and kratom is supposed to give you feelings that are partially similar to full agonist opioids, if these effects sound like they would float your boat, then give them a try, but like I stated before, don't go into thinking that there are NO risks involved, be smart about it and try to use them sparingly. However it does sound like you have an addictive personality, so you might want to avoid kratom, just a thought.

- Hopeless Soul