• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwantweed

Greenlighter
So, I am a minor. I want to try weed, mainly because I want to see how it feels and I love to see how drugs effect the brain. So, today I went and rode my bike to the park, looked for a dealer, and then rode through some random shady places. I couldn't find anybody, so I halfheartedly went to Baskin Robins and bought a coffee and rode home. I have been lurking these forums for about a month now, mainly looking at shroom trips, and I figured some of you guys can help me out. Where can a minor find a dealer in a nice suburb. Also, I do not have any friends that are not sheltered white boys. If all else fails, I can steal one of my moms dime bags next time she stops to see me.

Inb4 I smell bacon

We're not here to help you acquire drugs, and posting this with the thread title "Help!" is very misleading as it implies that you are having a drug-related emergency (which is also a bad idea, why would you trust strangers on the internet with your life?). Please read the forum guidelines and the BLUA, both of which can be found in my signature.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.