• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Help with withdrawal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I want to go down on my morphine or stlewdt take it properly no crushing if I don't crush get horrible sweats atm.
ivr got strong CBD oil and THC edibles. In buying some passionflower as it's natural alternative to clonodine. I've got 21 300mg pregabs and 14, ten mg diazepam whilst I got these meds j wanna see if I can go s day without the morphine or hslf
I've got twelve loperamides omeprazole and CBD oil does same as grapefruit juice. It helped before.
Shall I take them instead of korohiet and take three pregabs or four I have got s tolerance.
i need to get down to 120mg as my doctor says the guide line for chronic pain is no more than 120mg morphine s dzy.
i will only be using the lope for one day and the prefabs and diazes for three

You certainly have the right meds to help you. The pregabalin will be the biggest help. What dose are you currently taking of morphine? It'll be a simple case of slowly lowering the morphine and taking the meds to assist any discomfort really.

By repeating threads over and over, you are directly implying that your issue is somehow more important than everyone else's and that you should have their space instead. It really pisses me off honestly, as nearly half of this douchebag's threads are occupying the front page. I'm leaving this as it is, but I want to apologize for calling Hezman a douchebag. That was uncalled for :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.