Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Help with Treatment referrals please

Highbiatch

Greenlighter
Not sure where this question should be posted, but I’m sure you’ll move if necc’ Moderators.

Some time ago, I was “sort of” promised (yes, I should have known better) by my councillor, that I was next on the list to be invited along to an underground Rx program, trialling the use of MDMA as treatment for PTSD.

I had my hopes pinned on this treatment as i had read so many great and promising articles and other information leaked about the success it had on nearly most everyone.

The hope of this treatment to me was like a little girl waiting for a doll for Christmas. I was hoping that this treatment would help me stop a 4 year habit of opioids and ice that I feel I use due to PTSD.

Sadly, one day my councillor told me that he couldn’t see me anymore as transference had become an issue for him. And that was it. I never saw him or the mention of the treatment again.

I have no friends nor family, not even 1 living relative, and so I just don’t know where to turn to now or whether there’s any point trying to turn, because not a soul would notice anyway.

If anyone knows of somewhere I can look for some hope..... or even possibly a way of being screen for any other type of treatment could you let me know please. Thx
I

I want to get off meth forever and still wish modafinil was available for prescription in australia. I'm not happy being a casual user. I wish this stuff could be combatted through an insertion, just like birth control!

I read up about Windana (inner melb facility, they do laps in the pool of a morning) and it takes a doctor's referral before you get seen by nurses and such to verify your state of addiction so I would suggest go to the GP and get them to angle for a spot in a residential rehab if you are on a government benefit because cross-addiction needs to be nipped in the bud. best of luck with it. not a set of cards you'd want to keep with. then again I wouldn't die wondering what a hot shot was/is. lol

I read up about Windana (inner melb facility, they do laps in the pool of a morning) and it takes a doctor's referral before you get seen by nurses and such to verify your state of addiction so I would suggest go to the GP and get them to angle for a spot in a residential rehab if you are on a government benefit because cross-addiction needs to be nipped in the bud. best of luck with it. not a set of cards you'd want to keep with. then again I wouldn't die wondering what a hot shot was/is. lol
Yes, Ive lost no sleep over him thats for sure. Thx