• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

help with subutex

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
hey all. fucked up this morning, havent used in 8 months thanks to being on 14mg subutex.

i caved this morning and smoked a bag, it was obviously a bit underwhelming thanks to the bupe but it was still enjoyable. i didnt take my subutex this morning, but took about half my dose yesyerday morning.

can i take my normal dose of bupe at the pharmacy later today?????

it was a one-off and im not dependent on the heroin, just the subs. will i go into precipitated withdrawals if i take my subutex at about 4pm??? i smoked all the gear by 11am.

thnks!!!

ps. and sorry for starting new thread for this but i really need to know for sure. I have about 6 hours until i need to be at the pharmacy and im very scared of PWs. feel very shitty and guilty already and dont want to feel even worse by going into horrible wds...

i used the search engines but to no avail. im aware its a bad idea if id been using for a few days and got dependent on h again, but there isnt much info on a one time use of H. Can anyone help?

I think it's doubtful that you'll experience severe precipitated withdrawal. Most folks who experience this syndrome severely have a lot of Opioids circulating in their system. It's a much longer way down than for someone who is severely dependent. At most, I'd expect you might experience some slight discomfort upon taking your dose of Buprenorphine, but I doubt even that will happen.