Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

HELP WITH PROCESS. Banging pills. Please

Jcolbo

Greenlighter
I can't seem to get the consistency right in spoon/ should I heat or.not ?
Veins are so flat I can't find one after.much trying ??
Usually morphine or dilaud.
Can anyone help?

Are you trying with the litte pink/orange morphine sulfate pills or anything else?

What brand?

Don't know what binders the unknown pills would have or if there's a coating that's needed gone

You need a microfilter anyway as the lumps are binder and not great to iv.

Don't boil the living shit out of it, a little heat doesn't hurt but most important is to crush as even as possible and filter the living shit out of it.

@*CUNT* Congratulations on reaching your Bluelighter status Cunt. 50 posts! Keep up the great effort mate!

Do I win anything? :D

Slamming pills , fuck I've done it once and no binders in those pills but some of them have that gel shit in so hopefully OP will end up chewing them or boofing instead.

Boofing is quicker ROA than oral and no vein damage OP.

GIVE IT A SHOT

Do I win anything? :D

Slamming pills , fuck I've done it once and no binders in those pills but some of them have that gel shit in so hopefully OP will end up chewing them or boofing instead.

Boofing is quicker ROA than oral and no vein damage OP.

GIVE IT A SHOT

Look under your name! Theres a big boy bluelighter badge!! It said 'Green Lighter' yesturday.

*looks at cunts new badge in admiration*

Are you trying with the litte pink/orange morphine sulfate pills or anything else?

What brand?

Don't know what binders the unknown pills would have or if there's a coating that's needed gone

You need a microfilter anyway as the lumps are binder and not great to iv.

Don't boil the living shit out of it, a little heat doesn't hurt but most important is to crush as even as possible and filter the living shit out of it.
The morphine are green 15 mg not sure what brand. How much heat exactly would.suffice? And where do i get these filters or what's the best replacement? Do you use them for all pills ?
I'm also curious what other pills are water soluble. I also have demerol, sleeping pills, and Percocet but I'm thinking only the demerol is bangable?!
NOT hard to tell I'm a noobie. Years ago since I've done this.
Thanks for answering. Cheers

Dunno if needle exchanges have them .

If u crush the morphine up to a fine powder and it's all even, add your water and mix eithout heat, heat just to warm it not boil it then cool back to room temp.

Any lumps remaining you don't want in your vein so the filter will get rid of them and lumps you can't see.

Cotton wool tightly rolled is fairly standard and I'll bet many don't bother getting proper filters but you should really.

As for veins, get in a warm shower and then have a look as they makes them pop.

Good luck!

The other pills I dunno, look up the specifications on the brand's web site to see what binders they use.