• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help With Plugging?

MadADD

Greenlighter
I am getting MDMA very soon, and I don't have access to any gel caps for plugging. I was wondering, could I just empty the beads from one of my adderall pills and use that for the cap?
I'm just not too sure on what a gelatin capsule looks like 8(

If need be, I do have a syringe I could use but I'm just not too fond of the idea of putting a liquid up my rear end.

I also have a few questions, I know these have been discussed multiple times but I cannot find a definite answer.
1. What should the dosage be in comparison to what I usually take orally? (I.E. half the normal dosage, a quarter, etc)
2. How long will it take before I start to come up?
3. How long until I come down?

These days you can easily buy a "lube shooter" via Amazon, or a "vaginal applicator". These are specially designed syringes which are easier to use when squirting things in your rear end.
They have rounded tips and are easier to insert in your bottom or vadge.

This is a write up of the technique I wrote for a different forum:

To start with you will need either a 10 ml disposable syringe without the needle, a vaginal applicator, or a lube shooter/lube launcher. You will also need a personal lubricant, such as silicon oil, petroleum jelly, K-Y or other.

Prepare the drug by weighing out the desired dose. If the drug is in tablet form, crush the tablets to a powder.

Place your dose into a convenient receptacle. If your drug does not dissolve quickly in water, e.g. morphine, a screw-topped receptacle will allow you to agitate the mixture to help it dissolve. This is not necessary for mdma.

Pour out some water into a glass. For mdma use cold water, for morphine hot is recommended. Suck up water into your syringe/lube shooter. Squirt the water into the glass/receptacle containing your drug. Mdma users might like to add another part of water for use as a booster dose during the roll.

Mdma will dissolve quickly in the water. Any whitish particles left will be filler from the tablet. Morphine users should screw the cap back firmly onto the receptacle used and shake vigorously until the morphine dissolves. Particles may remain but this is not important.

Unless you intend to have anal sex, there is really no need to enema or douche your rectum. Even so you are recommended to empty your bowels before dosing.

Take the glass or receptacle containing your dose and go somewhere private.

Most people find it easier to dose when they are lying down.
Lie on your back with your pillows behind your head and draw up the knee of one leg. Feel with your hand for your anus. Apply a moderate amount of lube to your anus. If you can, try to work the lube into the anal passage as well.
Suck up a dose of your water + drug mix into your syringe/lube shooter.
Optionally: Apply lube to the tip of the syringe/lube shooter.
Insert the tip of the syringe/lube shooter into your anus.
Carefully slide the syringe/lube shooter inside so that the entire barrel of the device goes into your anus.
Hook your fingers under the edges of the syringe barrel and press the plunger down. A lube shooter has convenient large horns or finger holes, which makes this easier.
Slowly withdraw the syringe/lube shooter.

It is recommended that beginners remain lying down for the next ten minutes while the dose is absorbed. The experienced user is less likely to inadvertently “lose” the dose.

Important Do not attempt to pass gas (fart) or use the toilet (shit) during the next 10 minutes because of the risk of losing the drug.

Depending on the user and the strength of the solution the effects of the drug will be felt between 10 and 20 minutes after administration.

Um, an empty Adderall capsule IS a gelatin cap; however, most of the ones I have seen are even full not really big enough to hold enough MDMA powder that you need (about 100mg) to roll properly rectally. You can always use more than one, of course, or you can go by some CoQ10 or some other capped up vitamin that comes with a bigger gelatin capsule than Adderall's and simply use that.

if your going to wrap it up, make a tidy capsule etc - swallow it (your going to gain nothing extra from plugging a wrapped up dose of MDMA).

There is usually not enough moisture in the rectum to successfully melt a gelatine cap in a short space of time. Dissolving the drug in water creates a solution that spreads over a large area of the rectum wall, where it is quickly absorbed. Furthermore dissolving the drug helps avoid concentrations of powder that could possibly be a cause of irritation (although this latter consideration applies more to meth users).

If you put anything up ur rear end, imean liquid is better than solid right??? i would never plug but thats cuz i like to do drugs other ways

Never try plugging a capsule unless you have thoroughly cleaned out your insides. If you do it that way, you push the capsule (use water-based or no lube) up to the second knuckle... You'll know when you get there because the capsule will seem to disappear. It takes about 30-60 minutes depending on the capsule to hit you this way.

The surefire way though is to dissolve the MDMA in 1mL of warm water (the less liquid, the less likely you are to lose the dose) and take a 1mL needleless syringe (you can buy them cheaply in bulk on Amazon), again either use some water based lube or do it dry (helps to spread the anus a little bit as you push it in, these syringes are not thick, about the thickness of a pen) then when you get it in to where just the top with the plunger is out, plunge with force to get it in as far as possible. You'll get first alerts around 10 minutes and be fully peaking within a half hour. It's extremely intense.

Hiya, I am a newbie on here so Plz excuse any faux pars or whatever!!8)
i have been a reader/onlooker of this forum for quite a long time now...well hour wise whilst researching everything under the sun as the mood (or high?) takes me.lol

so, sorry for digressing.
my reason for finding this the one time I would be tempted to write and say my piece is having read VERY MUCH. About plugging, anal popping, up your bum 'UYB' I have continuously seen throughout years of old threads right the way through to new one important piece of info that is repeatedly given incorrectly and understandably so.....that the syringe or whatever is being used, should be stuck as far as it can go.....this is the reason people then mistakenly think or find it can take up to 30 mins to work'!!! And they sometimes need a 'clear out' so their drug of choice does not sink into faeces.

i come from the UK, and all over the country at various times was an intervention campaign by drug services called 'up your bum' believe it or not!! Lol. Now I understand this HAS BEEN mentioned in some threads, but the main bit that has been missed out every times is that the syringe should be introduced JUST 2-2 1/2 cm.....yes this sounds ridiculously dodgy re leakage but please hear me out. The campaign explains, as I understand from a medical background ( just to satisfy those of you who might think a government campaign might well talk a bit of BS )....there are TWO anal sphincters....donut shaped muscles the first right at the entrance to your anus, and one a bit further in, which acts as a stop gap to prevent normal leakage. This has the added glorious physiological element....numerous capilliaries ( like under the tongue when something is taken sublingual ly, say angina medication sprayed under the tongue....works almost instantly.)
as a result all of the references to letting your liquid drug of choice sit in your bowel for up to 30 mins to get a buzz are just incorrect, unless of course you carry on choosing to do it that way....the original idea however was to give on the whole IV users a safer alternative and as IVers will know, nothing ever compares speediness wise, so bring in the 2-2 1/2 technique and believe me having used this method, you will feel the results within 2 MINS,!!!!! No lying in awkward positions upside down waiting and waiting....just try not to fart within a reasonable length of Time!!! Lol.

Also so keep the liquid as concentrated as is reasonably doable because it will be drawn into the blood stream quicker and more thoroughly, hence even less worries about leakage.

i hope this all makes sense to you adventurous peeps!!!! Just remember the two donuts, in between them is what you are aiming for if you want the best result...evenif you usually swear by your technique, just give it a go....it can take a few attempts to get it right but at the worst it will just take a bit longer like the whole hog method!

if anyone is in doubt and wants references, Google UYB or up your bum campaign, it started in London and was successful enough to be introduced countrywide mainly because IV users were amazed any other roa could even compare with injecting!

Thanks for your patience and sorry for taking so much writing to add my point but I got to the point of having to say something especially when the only other step by step instructions given that are frequently linked to, although well meaning are slightly incorrect.

you all seem very lovely supportive unjudgemental folks, so thanks for accepting my 'say'....and if you try this roa, have fun and be sure to feedback please!'!!! ��. Just don't forget, cut your usual dose by at least a half to begin with.

BE SAFE HAVE FUN TIME FOR TAKEOFF. Yippppeeeeee. XXXXX