• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help with oxy dose.

H

Hippo07

Hi first time poster so sorry if im not up to scratch. I got my hands on some 5mg ir oxycodone pills and was wondering whats the best way to get the most out of them.

I've done it a couple of time over the yrs but only prob once or twice a yr. Dont know if I will have much of a tolerance... last time was probably over 6 months ago.

I'm a big guy aswell will that affect. He was thinking maybe 10mg to start then maybe another 5mg an hour after that and then again in another hour.

Is it best to try and potentiate... maybe with a low dose of dxm and promethazine?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think your plan of 10mg then 5 in subsequent hours is a good idea.

After 6 months I would think your tolerance would be non existent. Weigh isn't a factor to my knowledge?

I'd hold off on potentiation until you know how th substance is going to effect you.

I agree with the other dude. Take 10-15mg first time and increase by 5mgs till desired effect is reached. I would only dose once a day though, in my experience re dosing does nothing but make me sleepier with no buzz. When you are accustom to the drugs effects then add the potienaters. DXM in doses around 60-100 seems to make opioids more euphoric and adds to the warm and fuzzy feeling. Benadryl seems to make me nod more, no increased euphoria. Promethazine is my favorite potienator it adds to nod and euphoria but is available by script only. As always do research thoroughly before mixing drugs even if theyre otc.