Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help with marquis test results

Status
Not open for further replies.

green.giant

Greenlighter
Hi so I started a thread here:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/725105-Marquis-results-on-supposed-molly-crystals

and was advised this may be a better board to post my question to.

I used a dancesafe marquis test kit on the contents of 6 capsules that were sold as molly. All of the capsules appear to be the same compound, mostly large crystals, some with small crystals, but definitely not powdery. All of the larger crystals have a distinct coloration scheme with dark, almost black parts on the ends, and cloudy parts on the other end. Some of the smaller crystals are entirely dark (but I suspect they are just pieces from the larger crystals) and others entirely cloudy. They came in half purple half white capsules sold at 20$ for .15 each. They have a somewhat "dill pickle" or "dill" smell to them, definitely does not smell like licorice or buttered popcorn as some have asked.

Marquis results:

I tested portions from all 6 capsules, 2 tests for each capsule using a portion of the light material and dark material. The results were consistent for each capsule. The lighter cloudy stuff fizzed, went yellow to orangish/reddish/brown.

The darker stuff fizzed, and quickly went purple to black.

Any one have test results similar to this? I havent tested portions of the light and dark together which may be interesting to see what the result would be. It seems it may be a recrystallized version of MDxx with some other chemical (amphetamine/methamphetamine) but the yellow to orangish/reddish/brown doesnt really match up very well with any of the marquis color indicators.

Also, the smell of dill seems strange as I cant really find anything out there saying that MDMA would have that smell.

Thoughts?

Sounds like methamphetamine with a small amount of MDMA added. Definitely not good stuff.

That sucks.... what are you judging that off of? The smell? The marquis results? The colors I described? Why would the darker portions test positive for MDxx...in my mind it would seem more likely that the cloudy/clear stuff would test positive for MDxx and the dark stuff would be the adulterant.

The reactions you say - yellow / Orange - Not MDMA (Orange reddish brown - speed. Yellow could be a number of things.

Purple to Black - indicates MDMA.

This is a useful tool when your looking at reactions - has a lot of adulterants and how they react.

thanks for that link, very comprehensive list indeed! But unless I am mistaken, I dont see a picture for the marquis test results for speed anywhere on that list.

Either way brother^ don't eat it.

Well I understand that when considering ones safety, money shouldn't be a consideration, but I have already spent over 100$ on this stuff and honestly if I can be reasonably sure that it isnt some of the more dangerous stuff and likely amphetamine then I am probably still going to do it. My friend also purchased some of the same stuff and has taken 1 pill with no adverse effects, but he is also inexperienced so I doubt he would be able to differentiate MDxx from other stuff but he said the experience was great.

That sucks.... what are you judging that off of? The smell? The marquis results? The colors I described? Why would the darker portions test positive for MDxx...in my mind it would seem more likely that the cloudy/clear stuff would test positive for MDxx and the dark stuff would be the adulterant.

The reactions. And the color really doesn't matter either way... it's adulterated, don't take it.

You'd be lucky if it was meth honestly, the shit they sell these days can be quite dangerous.

Here are the results from my tests.

Contents of capsule:
1561581241.jpg

Marquis test on regular sugar:
1792477557.jpg

Marquis test on just cloudy substance:
27384161.jpg

Marquis test on just the darker substance:
142772352.jpg

Marquis test on combination of cloudy and dark substance:
2004009678.jpg

After sitting for several minutes (top:cloudy substance, middle: dark substance, bottom: combination of cloudy and dark substance)
406083912.jpg

To me it seems the combination has the strongest resemblance to a MDxx reaction, but after several minutes ends up looking like the result of just the dark substance. The lighter substance definitely has a different coloration though.

Well. Obviously it's more then MDxx. So. I guess no one can tell you what to do with your $/drugs/body. But when I take drugs. I like to know what it is. Also it may be hard to dose correctly considering there is multiple chemicals In there.

Yeah, I have come to terms with the fact that what I have is not solely MDxx....but at this point I am trying to rule out if possible that it isnt some of the more dangerous stuff that I have seen people warn about (PMA, PMMA, Pipes, methedrone, mephedrone, methylone, butylone, etc.)

Actually that doesn't even look like a meth reaction... I'm guessing this is one of those new combo pills that has quite a few substances in it to try and mimic the effects. By taking this shit, you are accepting some VERY real risks. Just get your money back dude... it's not worth tweaking for 12 hours, and ESPECIALLY not worth a trip to the hospital.

well if you saw the pictures its not pills...its crystals. And my friend has already taken one with no bad effects to report.

I saw the pictures. It doesn't matter what form it is, it can still be HIGHLY adulterated. In fact, you KNOW it is.

If you plan on ignoring all reasonable advice and taking it anyway, go fucking ahead dude. Not my brain :\ I really don't know why you'd spend the money on a test kit just to end up consuming bunk shit anyway, but whatever.

Answers have been given and this thread is headed south quickly. I'm going to close it before it gets there. You've been advised that the pills are not to be trusted and this is an ID thread which we don't allow anyway. PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.