hey
i took 1 drop last night at 1 am
it was weird i felt the acid coming up
i was a bit paranoid i went to take a g of weed
and buy some drink and things
i arrived home and went to my room putted some music
at this point i became a bit confused
and i was extremly nervous for no reason
maybe it was being closed in a room neeeding to be quiet and afraid that my parents would wake up and see my eyes
at some point i thought what woulvhappend if i would go psychotic like and hurt myself or someone else without realizing it?
and than i automatticly tried to shut this thought which made it worse
than i didnt felt safe anymore
i didnt have much hallucination but than again i didnt let it wash me
and i couldnt calm down i wanted to get away from the house
i wanted to be with friend or someone that understend and can help pass the time
but it was late
and my friends didnt answer
until at some point i decided that the world ignores me on purpose and that the remote isnt working on purpose and its just 1 big plan to make me go to the funny farm :(
i dunno why i was stressed out like this i spent most of the time reassuring myself that i wont get into any psychotic like state and wont hurt any1
but i dunnno why those negative evil thought intrue my mind during the trip
i think i tried to fought it
beacuse i was lacking this security feeling that i have aroun pepole and not alone
i remmber being in the room trying to enjoy the end how i beacme perfectly relaxed when i hear my mom waking up an a friend answer my massage i think its beacuse i then felt safe knowing shes up and that at least a friend up so if i go nuts some1 would help
but why would i go nut? i have this anxiety thing since a bad trip im getting worried and paranoid
a bit of anxiety issues that i have no idea how to solve cuz it dun make sense
but i did examine myself a bit and got to some conclusions bout myself
i want to take more but i want to flow with it not resist and now im afraid to take it in home
i took 1 i have 2 more.. the 1 i took when the guy dropped the acid on it a bit fell on the bag and i gussed theres a bit less lsd in that drop and took it to try and see what kind of acid is thisa
well i feell it was lsd cuz i took the drop at 1 am 2 hr comeup and the really quicq coming mindfuck by 7am i fell asleep whic is a bit wierd if i lokked at things i could see the start of a trip. i could see some wierd patters moving on the wall
but it was weak and not glowing i could se things breathing a bit or see if i foucused patterns in thing
but i dun feel i tripped more that just exetremly paranoid at some poine i relaxed and went on a chat felling horny
than the acid burst in again and i talked with this girl who i asked if she would like to meet and smoke'... '
thab when she said yes i some how ended up asking for her help cuz my room sufucates me and i want to go outside but my friend dont answer and i need someone to smoke with me and calm me down

i would like to take alone again just im a bit stressed bout taking it home
and taking more lsd today will have an effect?
trying to analayze my wierd behavior in this trip
but i did got this
i was lacking the safety felling and so it ended up bad
i was afraid to leggo cuz i was afraid that alone maybe i can enter a state where i can do dangerout things without realizing meaning or controling it...