View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help With LSD/Potential Common Adulterant Indentification

DasItMane

Greenlighter
I've been planning on trying psychedelics for the first time for a while, and today I finally got an alleged 20ug LSD blotter from a dealer for *no prices*. Now, I believe in safe and intelligent drug use, so before purchase I decided to thoroughly research how to safely use LSD and how to distinguish legitimate LSD from some of its common adulterants without having access to a reagent test kit. If what I purchased is not LSD, I will likely still take it, but I'd like to be fairly confident about what exactly I'm getting myself into, so I'm on here to ask for help with identification. Some of the info I have from the dealer (as well as whether or not that info makes it sound like real acid to my limited understanding) is as follows:

- The trip should last 6-10 hours, maybe longer (this sounds good as no DOX compounds last that briefly, nor does 25I)
- The blotter is very small and thin (I didn't measure it but it could definitely fit on my pinkie finger's nail and wasn't particularly hard to indicate excessive quantities of something that would require a larger active dose)
- The instructions of use were to "let it sit and dissolve on your tongue for about 20 minutes, then put it under your bottom lip" (this sounds kinda bad as acid is orally active while most adulterants aren't; it's pretty much implied that this won't if simply swallowed)
- He said that it might taste metallic "because of the tin foil" and later said that it might taste pretty bad "because I've had it for so long" (this definitely raises some red flags as acid should be tasteless or slightly metallic at most, it sounds like a crap excuse)

Here is a picture of the blotter if that makes any difference:
*dead link*

Thank you all for the help, I can't wait to responsibly experiment with my consciousness!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't allow ID threads on here because no one can tell what you have.

All warning signs are pointing to NBOME.

- 20ug of LSD you will most likely feel close to nothing at all

- metallic taste is most likely that of NBOME, sounds like he's pulled some tricky dealer shit on you and he's hoping you won't notice

- one tab, I don't mean that in a bad way and for HR purposes for a beginner that is a safe introduction (my first tab was a single tab), but with tabs they can vary up to 200ug, with psychological breakthroughs and ego death happening at 200-500ug.

What I'm getting at with this point is that if he just said "oh one is all you need bro", I've got a feeling you've been fucked over by a dealer selling you something other than LSD. It is worth getting a reagent testing to prove everyone (you, me, the dealer) wrong in this point.

yes , some sort of NBOx for sure , considering the advised consumption method .

Get an Ehrlich's reagent, test it, and if it doesn't pass my advice would be not to take it. Some people are happy to take NBOMe's but based on everything that's happened with them I wouldn't recommend anyone to make a NBOMe their first psychedelic experience.

Hi welcome to bluelight & PD :)

sorry but:
- don't bump your own thread
- no price discussion of any kind (though I will say that is an incredible ripoff if its actually 20 ug of acid, can't decide if its more of a ripoff with a full dose of nbome)
- we don't allow ID threads so let's not speculate beyond the strong suggestion (pointed out for HR) of it being a NBOMe or NBOH or similar compound since you were told to hold it in your mouth and the excuse for the taste.
- the Ehrlich's reagent test (also included in various test kits that are specifically meant to test for LSD or 'indole presence') is the way to go, but I imagine it's expensive to pay that high price you mentioned to test a hit on the spot and discover it is not LSD. Perhaps it is smart to work out a deal, like if the dude insists he is trying to pass off LSD to you, bet/dare him to let you test a hit - you don't pay if it is not LSD and you do pay if it is?
- but a disclaimer: none of us here can analyze the product over the internet so we cannot be sure of what you have and don't pretend we know beyond our educated guessing.

I will leave it open for you to respond but to all you other guys: this will be moderated accordingly.