• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

HELP WITH HARM REDUCTION: Cocaine

Sleeplessnights67

Greenlighter
Hey ya'll!

I've been searching for a while trying to find some more advanced harm reduction regarding cocaine. I've got some overall questions I would like to ask.

What would you consider a cocaine binge?

Is it possible to use cocaine recreationally? Say once every 6 or so weeks?

Any supplements to take along with or after to restore dopamine levels?

I already use harm reduction for taking care of my nose. I flush my sinuses with a saline rinse after every use. I only do about 3 lines during a session, switching nostrils each time. I've found the right pressure to sniff with in order to get all the good stuff without too much drip. I'm not a noob by any means, just looking for more ways to make my recreational use even safer.

Thanks guys!

Ohh! Test questions about cocaine...where were these on the SAT??

1.) Binge-using large amounts multiple days on end without sleep etc...
2.) Please refer to decade; the 1980's.
3.) No.....but eat well, and take a multivitamin. Everybody should do that, regardless of drug use...it's called taking care of yourself silly!

P.S. Saline flushing doesn't do much good IMO unless your stuff is really impure. Even most of the unsoluble ingredients will get sucked through in the drip, especially if you snort air in the nose to clear your sinuses....hard to describe but think John Candy in "Planes, Trains, & Automobiles" when they're trying to sleep at the hotel..right before they get robbed...what works here anyway.

You're welcome bro! Binge safely!

Hey Treefa! Thanks for the response! Your advice is great and I'll be sure to take it.
2.) Please refer to decade; the 1980's.
If you could elaborate further on this? I'm just looking for a set time to wait between one day binges. Thanks!

Binge is going ham (that's the scientific term) when you do use but not using daily. And usually involves bad consequences when you do it. Like if I used coke once a month n just chilled it would not be a binge. If you used an eight ball once a month and go to jail sometimes.. U may be a binger. There is a dictionary definition bit I'm sure it isn't very insightful.

Yes you can use recreationally. I did. I do. Difference between coke and say.. Heroin is that heroin physically makes you dependant.. You need it like you need air water and food. Coke is VERY psychologically addictive But it's quite possible to limit your use...... I think this might be a hard concept to grasp for someone who hasn't been through addiction.

N yea if u binge I would keep some benzos or a couple vicodin(maybe) for the come down.. Other then that depending on how long the binge goes on remember to eat and drink water. Vitamins blah blah.. Wouldn't worry too much. The come down is the worst part of coke and it doesn't last very long.

Most users of hard drugs are not daily users i believe my psych text book said like 8 to 12 % go on to be daily users. That being said i am one of those so just because its unlikely dont assume it wont be you. If i said there is a one in ten chance ill kick you in the balls everyday for decades and decades and decades and everyday youd pay me to kick you in the nuts would it still seem that unlikely.