• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

HELP WITH FENTANYL WITHDRAW

Breezy14

Bluelighter
So I've been using fentanyl for like a year or less and using IV in the crooks of my arms I can't get blood no more n refuse to go anywhere else bc I'm not that experienced and it's time for me to grow up n get clean so I got methadone I'm at 89mg n I'm good for a day but once it's two days without fetanyl I feel like death any ideas on what could help I'm open to anything thank you

So you're off the fentanyl then? And on methadone. You are never going to totally eliminate withdrawal.... you gotta pay the piper for the fun u had. But you can very much lessen the blow if you taper slowly. Methadone is a great drug to taper with as long as you don't stay on it too long. If you stay on methadone too long coming off it gets horrendous...

When you get low mg like 20 and under start getting comfort things. Pot immodiun Lyrica benzos. Speed. ( helps me for moderate opi w/d....YMMV) Clonadine.
More importantly that other meds.... supportive people and stuff you like to do. If you can get out and do something fun you will feel better.

If I were you I would use the methadone to taper as said above. Try not to stay on methadone long as it’s withdrawal is awful.
I quit both and would suffer 1 withdrawal not 2 because you’re feeling w/d now and then you will have meth w/d

Iam on methadone n trying slowly to get off fet n then the methadone