• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help with etizolam

Tillyy

Bluelighter
I ordered etizolam and flualprazolam tabs and they sent me freaking 2 grams of powder instead of pills! To make it worse. I tried taking litterally a crumb of it and blacked out.
What should i do with this potent research chems? Volumetric dosing? I Honestly don't feel comfortable with that.

might just toss it since i still have my xanax script and moneys not an issue.
What do u guys think??? Can I make any use of it? Called company but it's a random dude in china so yeah no luck there lol

Honestly, your life could fork in one of two directions here.

1. Bin the powder, maintain what I'm assuming is somewhat moderate benzo use & tolerance, and don't black out for 1-2 months until it's gone, leaving you with loads of pissed off mates & family members and a benzo tolerance in the tens to hundreds of milligram (honestly).
2. Try and reason with yourself that you can sustainably use 2000 doses of benzo powder, blackout - repeatedly at first, and then just come round in 1-2 months (or even less... weeks, I'm not joking) time having done the equivalent of 2000 doses... with loads of pissed of friends & family members and god knows what else to your name. Oh, and also your tolerance will be very screwed, somewhat permanently (I'm talking again tends to hundreds of milligrams), and you'll have to taper off such ridiculously high doses. Your only options will be to purchase more and hope beyond hope that you have it within you to taper off, or suddenly find you've ran out and you're going to have to go cold turkey from ridiculously high doses that the doctors won't go near. Either way, expect repeated worsening grand mal seizures and losing vast amounts of memories from the last year or two.

I'm not being alarmist here: quite simply I took option 2 back in 2016 when the UK banned all RC's & etizolam powder back in 2016 and vendors were selling off benzo powders dirt cheap in the days prior to the ban, selling off stock. I think me and my friend got 7 grams of etizolam for the price of a few strips of diazepam, and split it. I'd ran out of my share within about a month or two, if that; your tolerance will eventually begin to increase exponentially and you will blackout not for days, but until you run out. And yeah, then all that stuff in option two happened.

FTR I was using volumetrically dosing a lot of the time, it's not going to safeguard you. Seriously, there's a reason there's always been a thing from those who have been there at BL, to never go near benzo powders. I guess I thought I was different.

Seriously, take care man. It's ridiculously dangerous. <3

Thanks man. I honestly dont want to touch it. Pills were one thing but holy crap this is potent. I honeslty dont want it in my home ( I have kids) especially since I have a xanax script. I used etizolam as a back up... Thanks man helped alot

Plenty of people have used small amounts of powder responsibly through volumetric dosing. 150 mg of powder is equal to about 150 tabs. Use some common sense.

If you can figure out how to use BTC then you should be able to dose out 150 mg of powder into 30-60 ml of ethanol using a Gemini 20 scale.

Given you don't feel comfortable using these powders in a responsible manner I would throw the lot away. So glad not to be addicted to benzo's.