• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help with dope detox using Kratom, THC, Xanax

Chefjustone

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I'm hoping someone here can shed some light on my efforts to detox from heroin. Long story short I relapsed about six months ago after having been successfully weaning myself down on subs till I was taking roughly a quarter to an eighth of a strip a day and sometimes even skipping a day. The other day I did my last shot of dope, (low-quality,below average quantity-for me) at around noon, I worked an eleven hour shift on my feet, I'm a chef without too much discomfort and I took about 2 grams of white vein horned kratom powder sometime around hour number eleven. Then I took two whole Xanax bars (I don't take them frequently so that's a pretty high dose for me, and slept till roughly noon. Around 12:30 or 1pm I took a full sub strip but by the time I got into work at two I still felt and looked like death so I wound up coming back home and doing more d. I'm trying same routine today under the assumption that I was just being a wimp and should expect to feel a lil crappy the first day or so on the subs. Can anyone give me any advice on this matter? Sorry to be so brief but I'm typing this as I prepare to go into work and don't have much time but I'll check for replies throughout the night. Please give me whatever info you have as I am truly tired of living this life and want it to end, have even been having suicidal thoughts from time to time but I have abeautiful family, good career and much to live for, just don't wanna be a junkie anymore. BTW I have been a heroin addict for over twenty years so not new to this, I know there will be pain/discomfort involved it just rrally seemed like the sub had no real effect after an hour the other day. Thanks in advance for your help and may you all be at peace!