• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

help with dissolving H#3

dowa

Greenlighter
i'm sick of snorting heroin, I want to inject, I have injected my whole six years of addiction like 7 times I guess, every time I have dissolved it with lemon juice, only once with food grade citric, I've heard on the net from threads that u can get blind from injecting lemon juice, I've seen some long-term addicts who only used lemon juice and they only inject and never even heard of getting eye infection, so my question is being in a country that doesn't provide or sell sterile citric acid or vitC what is my best option, some told me use food grade citric acid powder, and if I used it what bad things could happen to me, and my other question I can't seem to enjoy heroin anymore I can't get high or euphoria, I once injected half a syringe I think 50cc if that's right and nothing happened to me and my friend who injected about the same dosage almost OD, my question again what is the best thing I can use to dissolve heroin and not getting infection or whatever and if I could get infected what are the problems that come with it, thanks for reading and I hope I get answers.

come on someone please help what should I use food grade citric and what is the risk if I use food grade citric or lemon juice