• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Help with concoctions

Rob1397903

Greenlighter
So I have a rough idea anyway but it would be nice to know someone else’s opinion.

I take 200mg Quetiapine, 45mg Mirtazpine, 15mg Lansoprazole everyday at night… I have been taking speed aswell and sometimes it’s a great combination and other times it’s boring. It’s usually at its best when I add morphine into the mix.

anyway I just wanted some advice on how to enhance this combination so I’m obviously not off my tits, psychotic ect

I want to utilise this combination so speed during the day and tranquillisers ect at night to sleep. I have taken x2 2mg of diazepam and it hasn’t done anything for the comedown. Basically I want to be able to function.

if I take a bomb of speed at 10pm then the tranqs at 2am it has no effect.

Thanks in advance for my bizarre question

Would have thought the enjoyable effects of speed would be next to nil on 200mg of quetiapine. Quetiapine suppresses dopamine release meaning it basically negates dopaminergic stimulants

My main advice is that you're wasting your time but you know better than me your own experience. Are you using the speed functionally and by speed do you mean meth or European amphetamine sulphate?

Also 4mg of diazepam in the face of a speed comedown is like drinking a single shandy trying to get drunk.

Edit: the first part is true to the extent that many actually use quetiapine for speed comedowns. It basically just shuts it down and sends you to sleep

Last edited:
if I take a bomb of speed at 10pm then the tranqs at 2am it has no effect.
Well, yeah - amphetamine orally usually takes around 40-60 minutes to kick in with a duration of 6-8 hours and maybe 4-6 in after effects.
Taking the tranquilizers after only four hours means you're taking them as the amphetamine is still peaking/beginning to wean down from its peak.

If you want the tranquilizers that you are used to help you to sleep from amphetamine that you're not as used to, you need to up the dose of the tranquilizers.