• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help! Thoughts on this combo please?!

madgemad

Greenlighter
So my parrot takes Coke daily, no more than .5 down from 1-2g per day.

He is worried, agitated and currently feeling really bad and just wants to sleep the feeling off.

He took 6mg of Valium and has 8mg left. Also he took 50mg diahydramine (spelling? Nytol basically). .5 cocaine also.

He has also drank a bottle of wine and has access to another bottle and a few hundred mg of tramadol but hasn't taken any today and only ever take 50mg on 2 occasions.

He is used to nytol and stronger actual z-drugs for sleep and used to Valium but not offen and not more than 20mg at one time.

My parrot wants to know if anyone knows the normal affects of this combo and if it's safe to take any other of the drugs available to help him sleep. He is worried because when he feels like this(he also has borderline personality disorder) he knows he needs to sleep to stop him doing something deliberately stupid (yes what he has done already is stupid but he means he doesn't want to lose his mind and take anything to hurt himself).

He said he also has the following but hasn't taken any today or for afew weeks: aripiprazole, imipramine, buspirone and some SSRIs ( not sure exact ones he has lying around)

Please can you give me the best advice to give him without scaring him too much as I don't want him to go mental and gave a panic attack from worrying....

Thanks in advance!!

P.s he is only has 2mg tabs of Valium and is used to 5-10mg pills.
Used to up to 15-20mg of Zopiclone and Zolpidem but Has none atm.
He previously took up to 350mg nytol but this resulted in a bad trip and he doesn't want to take that much again.

He just needs to know how to settle himself down fast.

He knows it will pass and should probably just ride it out but he knows from experience that this will cause him to get worse and worse while riding it out.

He wants to take whatever he can without risking suicide basically.

Animal abuse.
shamenun1.jpg

Sorry he also wanted to add he is used to taking a few hundred mg of codeine at one time but again has none at the moment.

He also smokes a medium say strength joint most nights but has none currently.

He wanted me to give you detail on any drug use so you could understand his current tolerances.

just stop taking coke, take the rest of the valium, eat something if you've been strarving yourself on the coke and drink the wine. thats about all you can do with what you have.

I'm not sure which rule I have broken. Please explain so I refrain from doing it again?

I'm not sure which rule I have broken. Please explain so I refrain from doing it again?
Speak in the first person. Bluelight does not allow "swim" or mentioning pets to avoid self-incrimination. Please correct your post.

I gave my parrot raisinets once. I mean that bastard loved raisins so I just threw a handful at him to shut him up. Ten minutes later he was shitting everywhere climbing around like a madman....basically just going through the list of 5 derrogatory comments I taught him. That was fifteen minutes ago. He seems to have calmed down....do I give him the valium and wine now?

lol jk.

OP: Do you see a mental healthcare professional to treat your BPD? if you are going to be taking mood altering substances I would make sure you have a good doctor to steer you in the right direction.