• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help tapering off heroin at home with klonopin and suboxone

Doktardrewyoutube

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, so I've been an on again off again heroin user for the past 2 years, and after a couple months of being clean recently I've been using occasionally for the past 2 months, and if I use even 2 days in a row I get mild withdrawals now. Anyways, I've been using for two weeks straight now (intraveinously) and I want to get off but I would like to avoid bad withdrawals so that I can continue working. I have 10 bags left (I can use 1 bag a day and not be sick, but self control is an issue), and tomorrow I'm going to buy 2 of the 12mg suboxone, and in 4 days I will get my monthly klonopin script, and I currently also have 3 Xanax bars. My plan is to use as little heroin as I can (again self control is an issue) until i am all out, and then cut both of the 12mg suboxone strips into 3 pieces each, and when I'm out of heroin I will take 1 third of a suboxone strip (4mg) each day, supplementing with klonopin, and thwn when im all out of suboxone i will just use the klonopin for any residual anxiety (and probably Imodium if needed for diarrhea lol) do you think this plan will work to either minimize or completley avoid withdrawals altogethwr? Is there a better way to do it, given the information and supplies I've listed? Also, would stretching out the heroin as long as possible vs doing it all relatively quickly once I've obtained the suboxone make the withdrawal harder or easier? Thank you for reading this and thanks in advance for any helpful answers or information