• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Help stop an international kratom ban

bluemonkey

Bluelighter
Okay so I don’t really understand the logistics of this but I have received several email messages from the American Kratom Association about the possibility that the FDA will be able to convince the World Health Organization and the UN to ban Kratom internationally. They are collecting comments until Monday August 9th about the ban proposal.

Although it is possible to submit comments directly to the FDA, they don’t have to submit comments they receive to the WHO. They only have to “ consider” the comments.

Ergo, the AKA is asking people to submit comments Here and they will submit them to the WHO.They are saying that even if one has already commented directly to the FDA, it’s a good idea to comment on their website as well to ensure that one is heard. They also ask that we ask our friends
family to comment on how kratom has helped us. The deadline is Monday August 9th at 6pm pacific standard time.

Okay so I don’t really understand the logistics of this but I have received several email messages from the American Kratom Association about the possibility that the FDA will be able to convince the World Health Organization and the UN to ban Kratom internationally. They are collecting comments until Monday August 9th about the ban proposal.

Although it is possible to submit comments directly to the FDA, they don’t have to submit comments they receive to the WHO. They only have to “ consider” the comments.

Ergo, the AKA is asking people to submit comments Here and they will submit them to the WHO.They are saying that even if one has already commented directly to the FDA, it’s a good idea to comment on their website as well to ensure that one is heard. They also ask that we ask our friends
family to comment on how kratom has helped us. The deadline is Monday August 9th at 6pm pacific standard time.
I forgot to mention that anyone who doesn’t want to put their real email address on the form can put whatever they like in front of @ikfam.33mail.com

doing that will ensure that I receive any mail/junk mail they try to send you. If you use this option please let me know what email address you give them so I know which 33 mail address to switch off if they get annoying. Alternatively, you could set up your own free 33mail account.
This is really important so I am trying to make it as easy as possible by letting people use my 33 mail account if it makes it easier especially for technologically challenged people