• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help! . . Stayed up 48 hours doing coke with a friend and now I feel arhritis

Thizz Man

Bluelighter
Help! Stayed up 48 hours doing coke with a friend and now I feel arhritis in my hands

About me . .

I don't do coke often. I am usually extremely well nourished as I take a lot of supplements and nutrients are a priority to me

I did some coke with a friend . . by some, I guess a lot. More than I had ever done. But it felt good and we were just enjoying music and discussing ideas. Anyway around the second day of going at it I start to find my left hand is becoming hard to use, very suddenly, it was lacking dexterity very much - it seemed like arthritis. I'm a young guy and I expect everything to heal so I figured it was a sign that I needed hydration and sleep. So I get to sleep and expect this to completely go away but I have a minor feeling of arthritis in both hands hands and in my toes. This is very disturbing to me. I just googled sleep deprivation and arthritis and found that they go hand in hand

My question is should I worry about this being permanent or should it heal? :(

Last edited:
It should go away with rest, nutrition, and time. If not, you get help. Dont wait too long to do so and if it gets worse, go immediately. But think you should come around soon enough.

It should go away with rest, nutrition, and time. If not, you get help. Dont wait too long to do so and if it gets worse, go immediately. But think you should come around soon enough.

That's for providing some tranquility to my concerns. So 48 hours up can't do that to someone?

Maybe you injured your hand in some way without realizing it. Similarly, I just did more coke than I had ever done and yesterday evening my entire body began to hurt, very flu like, but in unusual places. Places that aren't typical for a flu, but the feeling is definitely muscle fatigue from overuse. Maybe that is what you're experiencing?

48 hours up can do a lot and make us think a lot, but not cause arthritis. It probably is muscle fatigue from both the coke itself and not sleeping therefore using your muscles more with less rest than normal. Ive been going pretty strong on stims recently with everything except meth because I cant find any. I know its time to sit back a relax for a bit when I get the tension in my muscles and joints, and its only coke that seems to do this.

If you really are worried, get checked. But I think relaxing, eating and drinking well, even some light exercise or a massage to loosen those muscles up will do you straight.