• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help serotonin syndrome. Need to talk to people who have had it

adultswimbumpwatch

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. I think im coming down with serotonin syndrome.i woke up at 10pm yesterday and ate shrooms at 1am and stayed up all night and day and now we come to 1:30pm today. I took half a ml of red liquid methadone. I have no opiate tolerance so now we go to 7pm i feel weird but i thought it was some truffles in my stomach that didn't get digested or something lol. Since i didnt even trip barely getting basline. And i ate a good amount. I've been puking a lot since 6pm cuz of the methadone shit. I have the classic symptoms of it coming in waves. My heart rate is up. What i really want an answer for is will it get much much worse over time since methadones half life?? Like i want to go sleep noe and let my body get rid of the serotonin but what if something happens to me in my sleep will i just wake up anyways? Is it safe to sleep? And i looked up that methadone and other painkillers cause serotonin syndrome since i looked it up. God why does this have to happen to me! I think the signs i got were my restlessness plus that weird headspace serotonin syndrome gives you. andd i was feeling like pure shit since i was sweating and puking and nauseous. Ohhhh could this be from the serotonin syndrome and not the methadone? And i state the fact that i didn't sleep because the first time i got it was when i took many tramadol pills and haven't slept for more than 12 hours. But again maybe its just the methadone and the pure traumatized me from my first s.s. being scared its coming again. Maybe its a mix of both. I do have ut i think. SO SINCE METHADONE HAS SUCH A LONG HALF LIFE WHAT SHOULD I DO? CAN YOU GUYS JUST TALK TO ME AND KEEP ME COMPANY. PLEASE

I do not know anyone who has had SS and to be honest your not going to get it from one mushroom trip and a one of use of opiates.

Your on a come down and your making yourself worse by overthinking it and looking for a problem. Chill out, do not take anything else, try and get some sleep and you will feel a lot better after sleeping and having something to eat.