Help. Profile editing

Morticia0328

Greenlighter
Can anyone tell me how to edit my profile? I'm sure it's something so easy. Not even sure if this thread is where it's suppose to be.?. Thanks in advance. -M.

Go to your profile, click 'About Me' and then those pencil pics I've shown below will allow you to edit them.

Nsfw due to size...
NSFW:
jWvZ3SN.png

Editing my profile

Can anyone tell me how to edit my profile? I'm sure it's something so easy. Not even sure if this thread is where it's suppose to be.?. Thanks in advance. -M.

Wow Morticia, I'm in the same situation. I. can't find the option anywhere. I am new and feel like I should have filled it out better. Maybe we should send an email to the administrator? Anyway, have fun & nice to meet you. This is such a cool site.

Wow Morticia, I'm in the same situation. I. can't find the option anywhere. I am new and feel like I should have filled it out better. Maybe we should send an email to the administrator? Anyway, have fun & nice to meet you. This is such a cool site.
Nice to meet you as well.. I gave up on the editing.. Lol. Let me know if you have heard anything. Lol. Hope you are doing well