• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help Precipitated Withdrawal

angel5stars

Greenlighter
Help! I’m using H daily and decided to take a sub immediately after the H and I’m learning about precipitated withdrawal. I’m feeling horrible and I can’t do this. I need to stop these withdrawals immediately PLEASE HELP WITH REMEDY!! Will doing more H stop precipitated withdrawal? and how long do the symptoms last?

The only thing you can do is use more opiates to come out of it, but it will be a big waste and it won't completely fix the problem. If you have H, use a regular dose and it will shorten the precip withdrawals to around 1-2 hours most likely. If not, prepare for around 12 hours of hell.

I found in my experience and talking to people about Ts and Blues that a dopaminergic drug with impact on norepinephrine can counter a lot of the subjective elements of this . . . Ts and Blues is tripelennamine plus pentazocine, a mixed agonist-antagonist which also precipitates withdrawal, yet heroin addicts grew to love Ts and Blues. If you can get ketamine that will be helpful, as would be dextromethorphan. An example of a dopaminergic stimulant is C-Jam.

A hedgehog told me that the impatience and rotten feeling he has in Stage I or II withdrawal is the final hours before filling a narcotic script can be mitigated with a big fat line of MPDV . . . I can also state from experience that methylphenidate does that too as presumably do amphetamines.

Last edited:
The only thing you can do is use more opiates to come out of it, but it will be a big waste and it won't completely fix the problem. If you have H, use a regular dose and it will shorten the precip withdrawals to around 1-2 hours most likely. If not, prepare for around 12 hours of hell.
Thanks Opiatekiller—Is sub is effective for 12hrs? It’s been 5hrs since I took it and took the H when symptoms started they improved enough to type this so I snorted again a little while ago but I’m still uncomfortable idk what to do I wish I could sleep it off but RLS & muscle spasms are unbearable not to mention the sweating and cold/hot flashes.

Thanks Opiatekiller—Is sub is effective for 12hrs? It’s been 5hrs since I took it and took the H when symptoms started they improved enough to type this so I snorted again a little while ago but I’m still uncomfortable idk what to do I wish I could sleep it off but RLS & muscle spasms are unbearable not to mention the sweating and cold/hot flashes.

I think the amount of time you will be in precipitated withdrawal will be dependent on a lot of different factors to be honest. What I can tell you though is suboxone is incredibly strong with a very long half life. When I used to be on 4 mg of sub a day, if I tried to get high even 24-36 hours later it was greatly decreased. If you have more H or have done H, or can get H tomorrow morning you'll be okay, and even if you were switching over to sub the hell really only lasts 24-48 hours before you stabilize on subs, but changing from a full agonist like heroin or fentanyl to a partial like suboxone takes some adjusting. But it doesn't seem that is your case, if you've done H since this happened, just try to ride it out and know it'll go away soon and you'll be alright my friend. If you have a benzo, a small dose that could help but otherwise just ride it out and you'll be ok. I wouldn't go wasting large amounts of H because it's being blocked by the subs.

Sorry you're feeling like this, one time I went on vacation to Orlando and ran out of straight afghan heroin on my 2nd day of the trip, and I had sub strips with me. Well stupid ass me took a sub about 6 hours after my last line of real pure heroin and I had been using it for months. I basically died for 18 hours straight, but I didn't have any H to try and fight it or break out of the withdrawal. We left Disney (magic kingdom) and I sat in my hotel bed until the next morning lol.

In case anyone is not familiar with Suboxone, it is actually the buprenorphine causing the precipitated withdrawal as it is a μ opioid partial agonist and an antagonist of the κ and δ receptors, and its very strong receptor affinity, receptor activation/antagonist profile, duration of action and LADME profile are the causes.

The naloxone, since it is very poorly absorbed via non-injection routes of administration, is there to keep people from grinding up and shooting Suboxone, just like is done with Talwin NX (pentazocine) Valoron N (tilidate) and I believe some oral forms of Polamidone (levomethadone), and is why there is atropine in diphenoxylate and difenoxin tablets in the United States and at one time was in morphine and other drugs too.

Hyoscine is/was used for this reason as well as potentiation expecially for neuropathic pain. Also known as scopolamine, it was, presumably for both reason, in old formulations of injectable Physeptone (racaemic methadone) as well as the original formula of Percodan and an obscure propoxyphene product about the same time, as well as an old Meptid forumulation (meptazinol) . .. I believe the first potentiation pharmaceutical was Schlesinger's Analgesic Solution 115+ years ago,, which had 10 mg of ethylmorphine, ²⁹⁄₈₁₀ grains of hyoscine, and was available with and without the C-Jam. It could be taken orally or dropped into the eye if there was a problem like conjunctivitis there.

The hyoscine doses are higher than the atropine adulteration of the anti-diarrhoeal drugs mentioned above, which is 2.5 per cent of the usual therapeutic dose of atropine per dosing unit. There is no atropine in loperamide preparations sold in the United States in that any form of atropine went on prescription on 1. January 1993 in the United States, when there was also weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth about the disappearance of Donnagel PG, which was paregoric, tincture of belladonna, and attapulgite/kaolin (the inert but helpful thing in Kaopectate along with pectin) and it is probably not in there elsewhere because many national laws and regulations forbid that kind of addition of a substance for something other than the labelled use.

Willian S Burroughs wrote in 1952 or so from Tangier that he got six ampoules of methadone with hyoscine when he couldn't get Eukodol (injectable oxycodone) or M for some reason, and he shot up all of them at once, and went into an anticholinergic delirium, stripped naked, ran around, was yelling and knocking over furniture &c, and of course had no memory of it all.

Of course, hyoscine and other belladonna alkaloid salts, and other anticholinergics and narcotics do in fact go together, witness B & O Supprettes, which have both opium and belladonna in them, the sacred pharmaceutical Scophedal and the old Twilight Sleep protocol for childbirth and injuries and office procedures. Mixing narcotics with belladonna alkaloids and other strong anticholinergics must be done very carefully as there are additive and synergistic anticholinergic effects with 4-phenylpiperidine opioids and others with anticholinergic effects.

Anticholinergic delirium is one of the more serious results, and worsening of amnesia and the potential of severe constipation and even paralytic ileus are there. In my own case, careful dosing allowed me to get quite a bang out of dihydrocodeine and/or codeine plus hyoscyamine, the levo enantiomer of atropine used for intestinal troubles . . . I was at that time prescribed those two medications plus Bentyl (dicycloverine) and a small amount of oral morphine for the very worst cases.

To this day, codeine is officially something like a third-line treatment for intractable IBS and similar afflictions. Whole opium products are even more helpful as there are the additional 50+ alkaloids, other active ingredients, and oils, waxes, resins, chlorophyll, and other unabsorbed but very useful and healthy things that can calm the digestive tract and have many other beneficial effects. Like much old techniques and inconvenient pharmacology truths, this is written in textbooks and references to this day but the information is forgotten and even outright suppressed as with anything having to do with Op, Weed, Bolivian Marching Powder, naturally occurring DMT, all that . . .

Last edited:
I found in my experience and talking to people about Ts and Blues that a dopaminergic drug with impact on norepinephrine can counter a lot of the subjective elements of this . . . Ts and Blues is tripelennamine plus pentazocine, a mixed agonist-antagonist which also precipitates withdrawal, yet heroin addicts grew to love Ts and Blues. If you can get ketamine that will be helpful, as would be dextromethorphan. An example of a dopaminergic stimulant is C-Jam.

A hedgehog told me that the impatience and rotten feeling he has in Stage I or II withdrawal is the final hours before filling a narcotic script can be mitigated with a big fat line of MPDV . . . I can also state from experience that methylphenidate does that too as presumably do amphetamines.
This explains why ive occasionally successfully used amps for op withdrawal

Methylphenidate vs adderall whats your pick?

Methylphenidate vs adderall whats your pick?

Methylphenidate in general as it does not ramp up tolerance as quickly and the euphoria has elements of C-Jam euphoria in it.

Oxycodone + caffeine tablets + chlorphenamine or dexchlorphenamine + methylphenidate or dextromethylphenidate is a wonderful combination, and since all six of those medications often come in yellow tablets, it is called Yellow Fellas, Mellow Yellow, and when cyclobenzaprine, the skeletal muscle relaxant is added, Yellow Cyclone. I find that using the racaemic versions of chlorphenamine and methylphenidate are more enjoyable, more efficacious against pain, and subtract out any unusual speed aide effects It takes careful research beforehand as there is the possibility of methylphenidate-cyclobenzaprine reactions but Yellow Cyclone especially seems to help people I know who have bouts of depression for some reason. Since chlorphenamine is being investigated as anti-depressant as are oxycodone and oxymorphone, and methylphenidate was actually used in the past for it. It is easier by a small percentage if the dextrorotary enantiomers e.g. Concerta and Polaramine.

In specific cases, like doing a set-up, my favourite recipe is dextroamphetamine (White Crosses) and secobarbitone (Reds) -- and Adderall has both stereoisomers of amphetamine in it and it seems to last a little bit longer when comparing White Crosses to immediate-release racaemic amphetamine.

Last edited:
Methylphenidate in general as it does not ramp up tolerance as quickly and the euphoria has elements of C-Jam euphoria in it.

Oxycodone + caffeine tablets + chlorphenamine or dexchlorphenamine + methylphenidate or dextromethylphenidate is a wonderful combination, and since all six of those medications often come in yellow tablets, it is called Yellow Fellas, Mellow Yellow, and when cyclobenzaprine, the skeletal muscle relaxant is added, Yellow Cyclone. I find that using the racaemic versions of chlorphenamine and methylphenidate are more enjoyable, more efficacious against pain, and subtract out any unusual speed aide effects It takes careful research beforehand as there is the possibility of methylphenidate-cyclobenzaprine reactions but Yellow Cyclone especially seems to help people I know who have bouts of depression for some reason. Since chlorphenamine is being investigated as anti-depressant as are oxycodone and oxymorphone, and methylphenidate was actually used in the past for it. It is easier by a small percentage if the dextrorotary enantiomers e.g. Concerta and Polaramine.

In specific cases, like doing a set-up, my favourite recipe is dextroamphetamine (White Crosses) and secobarbitone (Reds) -- and Adderall has both stereoisomers of amphetamine in it and it seems to last a little bit longer when comparing White Crosses to immediate-release racaemic amphetamine.
Oh boy being in opiate withdrawal right now, having run out of cocaine, id eat my phone if it were an oxy or morphine rn lol. however you enjoy caffeine with your oxy? I oddly take hydromorphones with my oxy to take that energetic edge off and what on gods green earth is c-jam dare i know this answer?but on a related note oxy 10min before smoking some coke = true bliss

Oh boy being in opiate withdrawal right now, having run out of cocaine, id eat my phone if it were an oxy or morphine rn lol. however you enjoy caffeine with your oxy? I oddly take hydromorphones with my oxy to take that energetic edge off and what on gods green earth is c-jam dare i know this answer?but on a related note oxy 10min before smoking some coke = true bliss

C-Jam is nose candy, coke, Bolivian Marching Powder, Corrine, Claire, Connie, Cathy, Charlie, snow &c -- I guess the term originated in the US African American community and the French at about the same time in the 1920s

I often take morphine and hydromorphone together to give the Dilaudid legs and the to make morphine (especially MST Continus/MS Contin) hit harder SInce I reduce the dose of both and use potentiators I have used it as a strategy to make both last more than 30 days in order to slowly build up a surplus of doses for times of emergency. Dilaudid and oxy are good together too.

Caffeine was one of the first narcotic potentiators discovered and indeed that is why a lot of codeine and dihydrocodeine with paracetamol, aspirin and/or diclofenac combination products can have 15-60 mg of caffeine in them. Tylenol With Codeine No 4 does not have the caffeine, which is why especially for headaches the T-3s are used, or advice is given to get caffeine with their dose. It is also a booster of stimulants as they have different mechanisms of action and pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics. Back when I was able to get glutethimide and do Dors & Fours, 360 mg of caffeine and 10 mg of methylphenidate added to the mix and swallowed on an empty stomach with something with bubbles in it has a very speedball/Brompton Mixture type effect.

Last edited:
Are you trying to get off of h completely? Why did you take the suboxone if you weren’t planning on detoxing? Well, I’m not sure exactly what happened, but I’ve gone through many, I mean a lot, of withdrawals. And if your not trying to get clean then I would suggest do a little h, just enough to get you well, and just sit back and go through it. It’s gonna be a long night. Yes it will be uncomfortable, sometimes even painful, but you’ll get through it. Just do shots here and there to keep you feeling ok.

Please I need answer. Been splitting my Suboxone into quarters. My last quarter this morning. Can't get Dr till the 10th so I came across 15mg ext release morphine pills. When is it safe to take a half just to take edge off

I think the amount of time you will be in precipitated withdrawal will be dependent on a lot of different factors to be honest. What I can tell you though is suboxone is incredibly strong with a very long half life. When I used to be on 4 mg of sub a day, if I tried to get high even 24-36 hours later it was greatly decreased. If you have more H or have done H, or can get H tomorrow morning you'll be okay, and even if you were switching over to sub the hell really only lasts 24-48 hours before you stabilize on subs, but changing from a full agonist like heroin or fentanyl to a partial like suboxone takes some adjusting. But it doesn't seem that is your case, if you've done H since this happened, just try to ride it out and know it'll go away soon and you'll be alright my friend. If you have a benzo, a small dose that could help but otherwise just ride it out and you'll be ok. I wouldn't go wasting large amounts of H because it's being blocked by the subs.

Sorry you're feeling like this, one time I went on vacation to Orlando and ran out of straight afghan heroin on my 2nd day of the trip, and I had sub strips with me. Well stupid ass me took a sub about 6 hours after my last line of real pure heroin and I had been using it for months. I basically died for 18 hours straight, but I didn't have any H to try and fight it or break out of the withdrawal. We left Disney (magic kingdom) and I sat in my hotel bed until the next morning lol.

So I took sub this morning. Only a quarter. Can i take a piece of morphine pills to help with sub withdrawal?

That is the flip side of this -- how many molecules of morphine will be able to dislodge the buprenorphine?

So i had a stupid week of rediculous using, ran out of my opiates so i decided on a hard bender of cocaine ( crack) on day 3 i also started mixing my coke with adderall which and after reading your post, i use these drugs to aid substantially for opiate withdraw ( morphine oxy and diladid) is this genuinely why on coke i do feel SOME wd symptoms but NOTHING compared to withdrawals full toll.. i did alot of coke and lost sensibility, and even started taking adderalls 60-120mg at a time ( they tend not to effect me as much due to built up stim physical tolerance)

Tldr: im not full of shit, that coke and amps kick wd's ass? Also, if can be answered is it just because i take stims regularly but dont combine them often, adderall plus smoking my coke was a world of itself which seems to have caused severe brain fog of my last week probably from WAY too much dopamine killing my receptors but having inly slept 3-4 hrs in 6 days, havent touched a stim in 12 hrs my brain feels like its been taken a bite out of, but sfter taking my opiates today and getting normal, and taking a smaller dose an hour ago with benzos as a knockout package.. didnt do the trick and here i am debating whether or not try more benzos but after the STUPID doses of pregabalin this last week i kinda need to let my brain snap back to baseline again sfter a 48 hr sleep... if it comes... ive got a question because my last dose of adderall was 120mg if im not mistaken was 14-16 hours ago its probably the fuckin addys keeping me awake right? Cause nice dose of opis+benzo should do the trick but i cant understand how im awake all i really wana do is zzzzz... side simple curiousity question ( no one repeat my use please) i only took the amps becaus day 3 on only coke (.crack) fucked with the brain this time from memory blackouts to thinking " itll be smart to take higher doses of addys..

I may only be alive to write this because of my bodys physical tolerance to stimulants or who knows but it was an interesting 6 days.. dont reccomend using any of my usage patterns.,,

Last edited: