• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacey420

Greenlighter
So me and my husband did a shot of dope, a bag split 2 ways, I hit him then myself, shortly after the rush started the base of my skull where it meets my spine started to hurt bad.. now I have done similar shots before and this has not happened with them. This did happen once when I was smoking it when I 1st started doing it. And in BOTH cases no-one else experienced it. What is going on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably other opioid alkaloids in there; The rush from Morphine itself is quite physical, and can be plain uncomfortable causing a headrush, that many do not enjoy

Or a cut, though seems an intense rush reaction

It's pain, not just unpleasant, and it left shortly after the rush, but my husband shot the same thing, same bag, same amount but didn't get it

Probably other opioid alkaloids in there; The rush from Morphine itself is quite physical, and can be plain uncomfortable causing a headrush, that many do not enjoy

Or a cut, though seems an intense rush reaction
I have been an opiate addict far longer than I have been doing meth

Sorry, but we really have no power to diagnose issues based upon such little evidence as a little bit of pain in the neck. It could be literally anything. We could sit here all day and toss out names of different medical conditions that involve the neck, but that would be a misuse of time for the forums and you would never actually arrive at a diagnosis that is anything close to definitive.

I'm going to close this. We just can't diagnose people in this way remotely. It's too difficult and nearly impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.