• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Help please urgent!!!!

Triglav

Bluelighter
My girlfriend accidentaly ingested anywhere from 10mg to 30 mg of etizolam . . . She slowly fell asleep and is mumbling nonsene. Now i have read stories of people taking much more and being "ok". What is the LD50. Should i call an ambulance?

If you have doubts mate don't fuck around waiting for a consensus on BL, take the girl to the hospital. It's not worth the worst case scenario regret that may come with this situation.

Chances are she will just black out for a long time. Just keep and eye on her, and if you're too worried take her to the ER.

Though it's not directly a benzo, it's extremely hard to OD on benzos alone. You would need crazy heroic doses. Like raid a pharmacy dosage.

EDIT: To back up what SKL said, if any other depressants are in her system take her to the ER immediately.

Last edited:
If no other drugs involved, will probably be OK, just monitor for any respiratory depression, make sure she does not aspirate any vomitus or such like
get any hint of danger call 911 though
If alcohol, opiates, anything else involved, even routinely prescribed stuff, call 911 immediately

standard disclaimer not medical advice etc

If no other drugs involved, will probably be OK, just monitor for any respiratory depression, make sure she does not aspirate any vomitus or such like
get any hint of danger call 911 though
If alcohol, opiates, anything else involved, even routinely prescribed stuff, call 911 immediately

standard disclaimer not medical advice etc

Yea, i already called. They have no fuckin clue what etizolam is . . . My girlfriend is disoriented but responsive and has a clue whats going on. As long as she can be waken up and is breathing im just gonna monitor her for a couple more hours

Damnit this was such a misplay on my part . . . we wanted to go to bed after a night of 4fa and awesome sex so i put some etizolam disolved in alcohol in to a wine glas so i could get to it with a syringe that wouldnt make it through teh "original" bottle and put 1mg/ml in 2 smaller glasss.. After some more awesome sex she decides to drink the content thinking it was wine. I have no idea how much was inthere. My rough estimate is about 10 ml . . .

^
that's fucked u. Never had that shit happen around me luckily.

If you have doubts mate don't fuck around waiting for a consensus on BL, take the girl to the hospital. It's not worth the worst case scenario regret that may come with this situation.

Absolutely. Do it now.

I already did. They told me to monitor her breathing. She can also be waken up and knows whats goin on. So im beating myself over it and checking her every 30 seconds

This reminds me of a time when I was living with a mate 20years ago, I would work the day shift and he would do nights at the same employer. We were both stimulant freaks burning our candles at both ends back then, anyway, I used to pre-make flunitrazapam Drinks (We called em Purple stops, they were Roofies) and have them in the fridge for when it was time for a "time out" from being awake for days on end speeding. We were both dealers too so we really did work around the clock oh and of course our flat was a perpetual party house and drug den for all and everyone, quite literally a mad house in the mid 90's, back when half an E fucked you up for the day.

We used to leave notes for each other on a whiteboard I put up above the kitchen sink cos we often didn't speak with one another on account of our hectic lifestyles, but more to the point my memory is non existent so when I would have a thought I'd get it down otherwise I wouldn't remember later, well silly me forgot to let my mate know that his Gatorade bottle now contained a double dose of the "purple stop" preparation as opposed to the fruit juice he would religiously pre-make for himself to have when he woke up to get ready for work. I came home to an unusually empty house and just my mate in his recliner in front of the tube, "Hey bud, how ya doing man, geez you better get cracking your shift starts in half an ho....bud?"......oh shit, he was drooling with one eye slightly open but only showing the white of his eye - you know the cliché look, and god knows how much of the horrible shit he drank cos the 1.5ltr Gatorade had poured into his lap. Turned out he got up after only a couple hours of sleep and chugged at least half the bottle, so he had been in that chair since midday. After I slapped him around a lot, and I mean I was really giving it to him, he got conscious enough for him to call me a cunt and demanded, in the most hilariously slurred undemanding string of words, that I mix up a few points and give him a shot - which I did and it did help, but nowhere near as much as it should have....in the end looking back it was very very funny to both of us.

*Please note* - you may notice the serious lack of any harm reduction in the story above, you should never take drugs in this manner, mixing such combinations and shooting up roofied people with meth is all insane risky and down right idiotic behaviour that I would never ever even think about doing these days, at all. We just thought we were indestructible 17 year olds with tonnes more drugs to do its what we lived for and the story above was considered nothing more than light hearted fun compared to other shit we did.

Now I'm going to read this shambolic post....hope your girlfriend is ok mate, that situation can be really concerning.

As others had said very hard to od on benzos but your talking wine and etizolam different kettle of fish watch for decreased respiratory effort n call 000 if so

you might just want to tell them etizest. That is the commonly referred to name. Or call it a benzodiazepine analog.

I have od'd on benzos three times (to my recollection) at scary high doses 50mg-100mg xanax. 400-800mg diazepam, 8mg xanax with 4bags heroin (that will display my regular tolerances back then, and then how little it takes when adding another depressant into the mix)

Is she okay....she should probably be blacked out for a day or two....just follow these rules to stay safe.

1.)if condition gets worse, call ambulance.
2.)no other drugs!
3.)make sure to have her in your sights at all times....personally I tended to do time travelling (blacking out and still going about my daily routine and then waking up days later thinking it was only a few hours later)
4.)don't beat yourself up over it, she needs you to focus.

^now that's a diazepam dose...faaark you'd be lost as a muthafucka Chef, damn
Time travel is an excellent description I think, you just appear somewhere and "come to" mentally.
It's perhaps your minds best attempt to try and give you a moment of clarity......but materialising
somewhere can be very confusing.....like where the fuck am I and why am I taking this exit?

^
yah the same happened to me on 100 + mg of clonazepam just came to a padded isolation cell after a 10 day blackout.

with 200 mg diclazepam after a 2-3 day blackout I came to a (fucked up ) girlfriend in a crack den.

When I was addicted to diazepam I was eating 200mg every day, I havnt felt right since everything is numb or something. Made me a violent bastard too

Is your girlfriend OK? I hope that you were able to get her medical help and that she's fine even if she is groggy and does not remember this.

Sure. Some people do forget about it. Only flashes. She'll probably sleep for a while now.

Good that nothing really serious has happened and that she didn't vomit as people normally suffocate from their own fluids which is a little tricky to handle if it catches you by surprise.