L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

help please affair

alden

Greenlighter
My wife is almost 17 and I am 18. Okay so me and my wife has been together for 4 years we have been married for 5 months and have had a child for 3 months in the past 2 months we have been arguing one day and fine the next and she has been wanting to run around alot on the past month she would leave me at home and go pick up her friends well it allstarted out when I had my little brother watch my daughter while I had went to the bathroom about 2 weeks ago and she ended up rolling off of the bed and she told me it was all my fault and she was leaving me over it well we took her to the hospital and after that she said well where are you staying tonight and I said with you and she said uhh no well I stayed at my dad's that night and the next day I went to spe d the day with her and we stayed the night together well the next night she stRted talking about she was going to stay the night with her mom because she needed to get away from me so I begged her to stay with me and she wouldn't so I had her take me back to my dad's well I spent thewhole following week trying to get her to let me come back but she wouldn't have it, and she had started acting very different well I sent her long message after long message but she wouldn't reply well it turns out she was having sex with one of my old buddies that I didn't hang around anymore because he was a bad person and done drugs and robed people I was devistated I Did not know how to handle it the past 3 days I have ate 1 thing and it was hard to do that, I work everyday to support my family and this guy has never dad a job in his life besides selling drugs and robbing people, I feel so ashamed and don't have a clue what to do and now they are dating and I'm just stuck in depression, I just want what's best for my baby girl, and I love my wife with all of my heart and nothing could ever change that I just don't know what to do please help

You two are still growing up and that is going to make it harder to stay with all the responsibilities of a marriage and parenthood. You sound like you have accepted the responsibility and she hasn't quite caught on. Are her parents helping or hurting the situation? By that I mean are they encouraging her to be a good mother and helping her to adjust to her new life as a parent? Does she have other friends that are mothers or are most of them still in school and living more typical high school lives?

Whatever happens between the two of you, your daughter's welfare comes first. I know right now your heart is broken. Try to understand that becoming a mother at 17 can be pretty isolating for a girl, especially if she had to drop out of school. Do your parents help you all out with caring for the baby?

Why anyone would get married in their teens I can not fathom. Who's idea was it? And why?

She doesn't seem to respect you much; let alone love you.

Being twice as old I can say from experience that teen marriages are doomed from the beginning. If it were me I'd leave faster than you can say "affair". Also, if you cheated on you once, she will do it again. So take it from someone whos been there and done that. Hope you gain the courage to leave, because if you don't, it will only be more painful down the road. Good luck

I give you points for having a job and caring about your baby girl. When you first started you post, it sounded like postpartum depression.
She's 16, which I gather means she got knocked up at 15. As others have said, you are pretty much doomed. Make sure YOU are clean, don't drink anymore either. (Are you drug free?)
If your baby is neglected or abused, you're going to have somehow safely get her. If your wife is fucking around with a drug dealer, a BAD one - then its likely she's getting fucked up in more ways than one.

Also, are you SURE the baby is yours? Get a DNA test. That in of itself can be scary. If she is yours, you have to protect her - she's your #1 thing in the world. If she isn't your biological child - then what? The love you have for the past several months is going to make things complicated. Do you walk away, or help or take her in?

Both of you were too young to start a family. Especially your wife. Most high-schoolers break up, if they are still together when they become adult/graduate and become mobile, go off to different colleges, etc. Putting the responsibility of a child into a teenager is very stressful. She is still in school, wants to play, only a few years experience of teenage life... Even thou she pushed out a kid at age 16, it DOES NOT MAKE HER AN ADULT!

They did an research on first-time fathers... those at younger age have it rougher than those that are older, like 25+, especially 35yr olds. So do you best, try to chill and think about the baby first over the babymama.

Now, its important that you do some research into postpartum depression okay? Her falling out of bed and blaming you is a sign of it... so can fucking around with criminals. Her body and her brain is all kinds of off-balanced from the pregnancy and birth of the baby. Is she acting in other strange ways since the baby. They warn about this sort of depression, which is common... I think the younger - the worse it is.

Start here: https://www.google.com/search?q=Pos...i57.489j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Punctuation and spacing are your friends.

You're 18 and she sounds like a fucking bitch. Leave her, she doesn't care about you. Sorry to say it, but you have a loooong line of relationship issues ahead of you, you have only just begun.

Holy crap you guys are young..ok now is the time to man up and not whine about what's going on..I don't BELIVE in divorce but in your case let her ass go asap,maybe she'll realized that the grass isn't green on the other side like she thought,you might have a hard time seeing your kid at first but after a while she's going to relize that her parents aren't going to always be around and baby sit while she's hoeing around so eventually she's going to tell you to come pick up your kid or "come get your kid and spend quality time with her(while she's out hoeing around) and you of course won't mine picking up your kid and bringing her over to you and your new hot girlfriends house..for a year or 2 its gona be hard man especially because she's going to try and use the kid against you but don't worry you're young and you have you're whole life ahead of you so let her ass get stuck with changeing the diapers and rasing a new born while you're out bettering your life and making sure you have a future for you and your kid(and new hot girlfriend/wife)..
I was stuck in something like this when I was young,baby mama didn't let me see my new born and kept holding her hostage,eventually after the kid becomes 3-4-5 years old the baby mama will open up because she sees that your have always put effort into seeing your kid,at 3-5 years old this is when you can make the most memory's with your child..I wasn't allowed to be apart of my daughters life Untill she was 4 years old and now she's 12,she loves me because when I was finally able to apart of her life,I was always there for her,every time she would call and ask if she can come over,I would never say no..
I was never there to change her diapers but she doesn't remember all of that lol but I'm always here now to take her to school,softball practice,movies etc...
Get yourself togather man,go to school better your life because you have a child that needs you,

If you have any doubts the kid is yours then go to Walgreens or a pharmacy and get one of those DNA test,you swab your daughters mouth and swab your mouth and send it to the lab thats on the box..it costs like $200..they say you have to get the kids mother/fathers permission and signature but don't worry,you just go head and forge her signature lolol..that's what I did with my daughter hahahaha