• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help please 2nd time crashing.

ChasingTheEscape

Bluelighter
New at coming down off meth, only my 2nd time & I prolonged my high by snorting a line 8 hours in after first dose. Did productive things & had fun but slowly the minor minor headache has turned major, I don't normally get headaches and i took so many precautions in the last 5 hours, fluids like bottle of waters, 2 vitamin waters, mixed a packet of Emergen - C ( 1000mg of Vitamin C and other helpful vitamins that strengthen immune system) with bottle of water, ate a snickers candy bar, banana, handful of sugary candy (eating while high is disgusting to me but I can do it coming down because I'm afraid of wasting away, normally I'm a Stoner who's always munching) anyways now funs all over and I could only get a hour of sleep then woke up with Migraine, I'm absolutely sweaty af and today is Easter, I have a family dinner, is there any thing that will help slow the cold sweats? And of course what can I take, eat, drink, or do to lessen the pain of this ridiculous migraine? I'm open to Narcos, I used to pop oxys & vikes every day at work for too long, but all my connects are at work and it's a holiday so maybe what over the counter meds will work? Also any other thing that could help with other crash symptoms would be extremely appreciated and useful as well. Ty for taking time to read.

I don't do meth, but I have plenty of experience with other amphetamines. I've used emergen-C on the crashes and found it very helpful. Stay away from processed surgery foods, those will just make it worse. Eat a lot of fruit, with a bit of solid food like bread. Nausea meds help with nausea, but Google interactions first cuz some of them potentiate amphetamines. I know prevacid does, so I use nausene. Advil or Tylenol probably would help with the headaches, but don't overdo the Tylenol cuz it's bad for your liver. Indica would help with sleep and nausea, and would help you eat. I personally find amp crashes somewhat pleasant with weed, but most people don't. The number one best thing to help with amp crashes are Benzos, as they directly counter amps and help with sleep and anxiety, but be careful because you don't want to be addicted to Benzos and amps. If you have a craving for both at the same time you'll be misreble, because they'll counter each other. Antipsychotics are the second best thing, next to Benzos. Seroquel is great for crashes. Redosing meth on a crash will just prolong it, and you'll crash again when it's over, so it could turn into a binge. Benedyl and melatonin help with sleep, but aren't too effective compared to the strength of meth

Banana + protein shake + magnesium.
most importantly water. sleep. once you get a few bananas down you those vitamins will really have a benefit.