• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help on mdma

Abcdeg

Greenlighter
Hey so basically iv been doing mkat, ket, md, shrooms and pills of corse and only now realised that md and pills are giving me a upside down smile, if anyone has any tips on how to stop that happening it would be great

No way to stop it, it's best to quit using while you're ahead. Save your brain for other drugs.

Yeah, the solution seems pretty obvious: Stop using MDMA/pills, at least for long enough to let yourself recover.

I agree with everyone else. MDMA should give you an afterglow. Usually if it doesn't it either means your drugs are cut or you are misusing/abusing the drug. The hangovers are going to get worse if you continue the same way. MDMA by nature, because of how it works, is not a drug you can do continuously. Please change the way you use this drug or it will come back to bite you. Nobody here will be able to provide you with any miracle cure for rebound depression or anxiety

The hangovers are going to get worse if you continue the same way. MDMA by nature, because of how it works, is not a drug you can do continuously. Please change the way you use this drug or it will come back to bite you. Nobody here will be able to provide you with any miracle cure for rebound depression or anxiety

I concur. MDMA and similar drugs shouldn't be (ab)used regularly or you will start to experience the negative effects like anxiety and depression. Lay off the drugs for a while and see if you recover. It might take a couple months (or more) before you're fully back to normal. Consider talking to a psychiatrist if your symptoms persist or get worse.