Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help on LSD and Shrooms

balbal

Greenlighter
Well to start off, Wasup!
I took a tab of acid last week ( it was my first psychedelic ) and it was just amazing, a really sweet experience since i was with friends and we were all tripping. Now we were trying to get shrooms and people tell us that shrooms will actually make us hallucinate and see shit if we take an eigth each. They said that about acid too though and I didn't really hallucinate shit everything was just better. Is it because I didn't take enough to hallucinate? Will shrooms actually make me hallucinate? And I thought it was the other way around, Acid being stronger than shrooms not shrooms being stronger.

You would've still had an appreciable tolerance from the LSD if it was only ~1 week between.

They are both relatively strong psychedelics, take a high enough dose and you will hallucinate. Not always as great as it sounds though. One isn't necessarily stronger than the other. Both will take you farther than you want to go if you take enough. Keep your dosages low. 3.5 g of shrooms is a high dose for your first time. Start with about 1.5 g and work your way up if you like it. Shrooms are often more powerful than they get credit for. They also vary quite a bit in potency from batch to batch. Some batches 1 g will have you tripping out.

You just had a beautiful experience. You could ruin psychedelics for yourself by dosing too high and too frequently. Lower dosages are great anyway and are more manageable and enjoyable for beginners. Respect this stuff brother.

Happy tripping. :)

I wasn't planning on starting on a high dose right away lol. My experience with acid was great and I didn't want to start shrooms' tripping TOO hard. I was just wondering why now everyone i know is saying shrooms are stronger. Atm im on vicodin and it feel cool and all but psychedelics and weed seem more like my thing. Not that I've done psychedelics a lot but when i do they're great